Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling my '12 5.0, classifieds are dead, so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chrome wheels on that 4x4 are hideous too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      Those ugly chrome Mexican wheels destroy pack car. I hate anything chrome on newer vehicles.
      Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      That's like you all's opinion.

I don't like black wheels on any newer car, they look like NASCAR wheels or like black steel wheels after the hub caps got stolen. I was going to buy a set of nice wheels like some billet 19 or 20's in brushed aluminum but since I'm selling the car no need too.

Oh and BTW, if your not buying it get the fuck out of my thread, bitches!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        That's like you all's opinion.

I don't like black wheels on any newer car, they look like NASCAR wheels or like black steel wheels after the hub caps got stolen. I was going to buy a set of nice wheels like some billet 19 or 20's in brushed aluminum but since I'm selling the car no need too.

Oh and BTW, if your not buying it get the fuck out of my thread, bitches!
        For the most part, I never did care for black wheels. To me, they make the car look ghetto, like an old hooptie thats' missing the hubcaps.

Then again, I'm old.

If I hadn't just blown my wad on an old foxbody, I would have liked to look at buying you car.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Agreed, my cobra is schedule for suspension and chassis work in October. The 2000 Cobra R rear springs were a poor choice. H&R springs will be going in. I already have coil-over front, as seen in the picture.
          class joke
          {
          private:
          char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
          double Peas, Carrots;
          string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
          };

Comment

I don't like black wheels on any newer car, they look like NASCAR wheels or like black steel wheels after the hub caps got stolen.

I am not sure why everyone is getting black wheels? Too lazy to clean the brake dust off of them?
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
              I am not sure why everyone is getting black wheels? Too lazy to clean the brake dust off of them?
              Black wheels / trim on a white car is tits. Chrome is the way of the old fucks, you old fucks.

Comment

Flat black wheels suck in most cases. Looks like old spray paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Black wheels / trim on a white car is tits. Chrome is the way of the old fucks, you old fucks.
                  My wife's new Mustang is white with the factory painted black roof and has the performance package with glossy black wheels and she like them, I'm OK with them but it ain't my car.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My wife's new Mustang is white with the factory painted black roof and has the performance package with glossy black wheels and she like them, I'm OK with them but it ain't my car.
                    Is she single?! :P

Comment

Is she single?! :P
                      No, she's married to me and Jose.

Somehow when I wasn't paying attention, Big Matt (Silverback) is an ordained minister and married her and Jose at the Back9...

Comment

Somehow when I wasn't paying attention, Big Matt (Silverback) is an ordained minister and married her and Jose at the Back9...
                        That's fucking baller.

Comment

That's fucking baller.
                          For them two, my dumbass agreed when Jose said just answer yes, which I did and my dumb ass was the witness...

Comment

damn,

well my 06' had chrome

my 19 has black wheels

Well, FML

Comment

It was at the San Francisco Rose.. and you were MY best man Get it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                It was at the San Francisco Rose.. and you were MY best man Get it right!
                                ahahahaha!

See, this is why I don't drink as much as I used too...

Comment

Working...
                                X