Best Seafood in Dallas area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    You know what's funny, I can eat cold smoked salmon like no other. And it's cold, and the texture is pretty similar. Perhaps it's just a mental thing. Maybe I need to get loaded, and just do it.
    Hmm, that is pretty weird! I love that smoked salmon stuff because it reminds me of sushi. Like you said it may just be a mental thing though.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Has anybody been to Hook, Line and Sinker? I heard that place was pretty good.

Comment

Is Truluk's pretty reasonable on price? Wouldn't mind checking it out if it isn't up there in price.

Comment

Chamberlain's Fish Market IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            Is Truluk's pretty reasonable on price? Wouldn't mind checking it out if it isn't up there in price.

If you is po, you don't want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              Priced in line with steakhouses On the lower end of nice steakhouses, but still pricey. It's definitely not Joe's Crab Shack, if that's what you're looking for.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The Oceanaire at the Westin Galleria is the best I've had in this area. Chamberlain's isn't bad either.

Comment

Working...
                X