FATHERFORD's 2014 Mustang GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's the '14 really making?
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

So what does the engine bay look without an engine just over 100 miles on the car?

The sleeved built motor is already going back together...

Driving the Hotrod Power Tour with 80lb injectors. Then when I get back the ID1300 will be swapped in. Manny at HPP want's to make sure the 80lb injectors are spot on for tuning so he can send a tune out with the kit. Most people will be on stock motor, and 80's are cheap and can support 800-850rwhp on E-85, nearly 1000 on race gas.

Both my cars getting finished up/tweeked

On the 5-6lb spring and 11 degrees timing we did 600rwhp and 520rwtq on 93. Adding the boost controller Monday.

Where HPP put my fuel regulator, once you put the wheel well back in you can't see anything.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

The engine bay all put back together.

Well with only 137 miles on the car, 5 miles of that was on the all new drivetrain. I left Texas up to Madison, WI for the Hotrod Power Tour 2015. The car now has 3800 miles on it. The 335's fit with no modifications to the shock mounts, even with the car loaded down with a full set of tools, jack stands, floor jack, clothes for two people for 13 days, 12 cans of Torco(just in case), cooler, etc. I had no problems with the twin kit, and hit some MAJOR air on one bump and the down pipes never scraped.

And the only problem... An in-tank hose that came with the CPE hat split open...

Hopefully this friday I will be dropping the car back off for them to install the ID1300 injectors and crank it up to 1100+rwhp!
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

Can you post the specs on your wheels or pm me? Trying to figure out back spacing and size to run the 335's.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Can you post the specs on your wheels or pm me? Trying to figure out back spacing and size to run the 335's.
            I just told trueforged add an extra half inch to the back. 20x11.5" is the size.

This is without modifying the shock mounts I personally would change the back space to set the wheels in a bit more using the HPP upper shock mounts

Comment

How do you like the shifting with the built trans?

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                How do you like the shifting with the built trans?
                Love it. Manny still needs to adjust shift points some, but I love the quickness and firmness of it. Right now I just use the paddle shifters when I drive spiritly.

Comment

so money

Comment

Working...
                  X