Moving to Knoxville Update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Knoxville Update...

Well I've been at my new job for almost 2 months... spent quite a bit of time in Zeeland, MI at Corporate, tons of specialized training on our equipment, met everyone, took some vendor provided software classes..

They flew my wife up to see me... then we went down to Knoxville and found a house to rent, hung out and got the lay of the land... met the regional sales guy and we took day trips out to see customers..

Went home for a bit, came back to finish up training and get set up...

Tomorrow, go home for a few days and wait for the truck to pick up our goods and we head to Knoxville..

Awesome company, really the greatest one I've ever worked for in all regards.

I made the right decision for sure.

Been watching, awesome stuff Chris!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Congrads. Hiring?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        Congrads. Hiring?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        What would you be interested in? In Zeeland we have Mechanical, Electrical, and Controls design engineers, plus 3 field engineers... which is what I am.

I'm working remote in Knoxville and covering a 4 state area... controls field engineering. Our equipment is plastics joining equipment - Stake welding, Hot Plate welding, Spin welding, ultrasonic welding..... all automation machines that basically take an injection molded or blow molded part and weld 2 halves together.

So, Siemens, Allen Bradley PLC's / HMIs... Allen Bradley Servo controllers / motors.. Keyence Vision Systems, Wago I/O... Turck I/O

Solidworks, E-Drawings, Draftsight...

Might have a need for a another field engineer like myself in the mid south area..

Anything else would be in Zeeland, MI

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
          What would you be interested in? In Zeeland we have Mechanical, Electrical, and Controls design engineers, plus 3 field engineers... which is what I am.

I'm working remote in Knoxville and covering a 4 state area... controls field engineering. Our equipment is plastics joining equipment - Stake welding, Hot Plate welding, Spin welding, ultrasonic welding..... all automation machines that basically take an injection molded or blow molded part and weld 2 halves together.

So, Siemens, Allen Bradley PLC's / HMIs... Allen Bradley Servo controllers / motors.. Keyence Vision Systems, Wago I/O... Turck I/O

Solidworks, E-Drawings, Draftsight...

Might have a need for a another field engineer like myself in the mid south area..

Anything else would be in Zeeland, MI
          Let me know if you need any UL panels. Congrats btw. Glad to see you're well.
          The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Working...
          X