No announcement yet.

Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much more to this story than what is being told.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      Much more to this story than what is being told.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Are you saying she should have been innocent?

Or just jumping on a thread loosely related to your whining?
        No, I don't think she was innocent... but I'm not sure the full-on Murder charge was warranted (probably something more like Criminally Negligent Homicide).

I'm not whining about anything... it's my opinion that the City of Dallas Management Team including the DPD will bow/submit to almost any protest group long before they'll support their own officers on the streets.

Dallas, under democratic leadership and idealisms continues to be an embarrassment to the Great State of Texas.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          For some reason I'm thinking of the Beaumont character that was Samuel Jackson's partner in the movie Jackie Brown.

In all likelihood this guy got caught with some dope and the police used that to get his testimony out of him. Whoever he sold dope for wasn't real happy about him taking the stand.
          This doesn't even make fucking sense. You think this guy got caught with dope, and the DPD strong armed him in to testifying AGAINST DPD's officer? What? Are you fucking high?
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            No, I don't think she was innocent... but I'm not sure the full-on Murder charge was warranted (probably something more like Criminally Negligent Homicide).

I'm not whining about anything... it's my opinion that the City of Dallas Management Team including the DPD will bow/submit to almost any protest group long before they'll support their own officers on the streets.

Dallas, under democratic leadership and idealisms continues to be an embarrassment to the Great State of Texas.

mardyn
            As soon as she testified that she intended to kill whomever was in the apt she fucked herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post

mardyn
              Dallas got this case right. I sure hope you dont really think DPD should have tried to cover up the fact that she murdered a dude in his own apartment.

This may be the wrong thread for you to try and prove whatever you're trying to prove.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Dallas got this case right. I sure hope you dont really think DPD should have tried to cover up the fact that she murdered a dude in his own apartment.

This may be the wrong thread for you to try and prove whatever you're trying to prove.
                I believe you are misinterpreting his post. I'm going to gander to guess that the comment about Dallas/DPD bending to the will of Protesters/"Activist" is referring to upgrading the original charge of manslaughter to murder.

And I also think it's lunacy the degree backlash the Judge is getting for giving her a hug and a bible at the end. I mean it's hilarious and also indicative of just how twisted our society has become. Some calling for an investigation? Good lord...people need to get a life.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  I believe you are misinterpreting his post. I'm going to gander to guess that the comment about Dallas/DPD bending to the will of Protesters/"Activist" is referring to upgrading the original charge of manslaughter to murder.

And I also think it's lunacy the degree backlash the Judge is getting for giving her a hug and a bible at the end. I mean it's hilarious and also indicative of just how twisted our society has become. Some calling for an investigation? Good lord...people need to get a life.
                  But the trial did a good job of proving it actually was murder. She literally went in there to execute the dude despite her training...she's owned up to that.

I'll say it again...Dallas got this one right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    As soon as she testified that she intended to kill whomever was in the apt she fucked herself.
                    I agree 100%... her legal representation should have NEVER let her get anywhere near the stand or testifying.

She made a series of serious mistakes that night that led to a man losing his life... she's not only guilty of a horrific crime, but incredible stupidity as well.

His life is over, hers is irreparably damaged and likely will be killed by the animals she'll be incarcerated beside...

The protests will continue, the race baiters and poverty pimps have scored another victory and the cycle will repeat itself again and again as long as it fits their agenda.

Society as a whole is the loser

btw...I'm not trying to prove anything here... it's just my opinion.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      This doesn't even make fucking sense. You think this guy got caught with dope, and the DPD strong armed him in to testifying AGAINST DPD's officer? What? Are you fucking high?
                      The man has prior convictions for drug possession and distribution. It could have been the PD that twisted his arm or could have been the district attorney's office that did it. All I know is that someone who had no business ever getting near the witness box got in it and chances are his business associates killed him for it.

You do understand that there is internal political strife within every large PD don't you? I could easily see someone in the PD wanting to hang her high over this case because she was screwing somebody else and not them.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        The man has prior convictions for drug possession and distribution. It could have been the PD that twisted his arm or could have been the district attorney's office that did it. All I know is that someone who had no business ever getting near the witness box got in it and chances are his business associates killed him for it.

You do understand that there is internal political strife within every large PD don't you? I could easily see someone in the PD wanting to hang her high over this case because she was screwing somebody else and not them.
                        White Boy Rick is actually based on a somewhat similar true story.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          lulz... you're going to stroke out if you don't get that shit under control, son!

Comment

• I feel bad for those who testified against her. They will start dropping like flies...
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Local new reports that he had been shot within the last 12 months, and another man died in that same incident. He was quoted as saying that he was already in fear for his life, so testifying either re-enraged his aggressor(s), or simply let them know where to find him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                lulz... you're going to stroke out if you don't get that shit under control, son!
                                Yes, because if someone drops an f bomb, they must be angry.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X