No announcement yet.

picked up a volume thrasher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have one just have to go pick it up from a friend who is giving it to me. oh and dont worry i know how to stop a bike without brakes... just put your foot on the back tire up against the frame like when i was a kid hell i rode a gt with no brake for an entire year as a kid lol. only reason i got one was my neighbor got a new fancy brake and he gave me his old one

good thing about the fix is that it has slowed me down, i used to ride as fast as possible all the time on my se cause i had the rear brake. now i just cruise and look around more. i still like to get it on long straightaways

anybody here ride the sante fe trail? it's a good way to cut right across east dallas in minutes

Comment

That looks killer.
      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

^thanks, it's even more fun to ride. it's pretty cool being able to dive off any curb stair steps without having to worry about messing up the wheels frame or forks. these things are solid

i wont be doing any of this crazy stuff but this is what they were built to handle

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrHt_vIeIgg[/ame]

Comment

I hate you so much for this thread. I am going to look at a used thrasher this weekend lol

Comment

That is fuckin' bitchin', Mike!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              That is fuckin' bitchin', Mike!
              Thanks

Sweet ride, Grove Mike

Comment

Working...
              X