Yale and racrguy's 'Welcome back to Texas' and Don's Bday party 8/6 FNH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    Good to see you again...and if you're old lady ever corners me with 20 questions again, I'll leave faster than I did Saturday night LOL!!!

Ditto - it was one smokey mofo in there and HOT

OH BELIEVE ME SHE HAS A CLUE.... and quizzed me like a fucking polygraph!!!

I finally just looked over at Rusty and said....whelp, time to go!!! LOL
    She's..interesting. I'm sitting there 2 feet away sitting there having a discussion with SEB attempting to bury the hatchet with the guy, and she's sitting there talking shit, trying to make bets trying to start another fight between him and I right there in the bar. I'm trying to play it cool, SEB's drunk and emotional, Chris is sitting next to me laughing with a front row seat just hoping something was gonna go off, I felt every person in the room watching us from the corner of their eyes. Don is doing walk-by's every few seconds making comments and trying to make me laugh. Then to top it off, right at that moment when Adrian said some shit about SEB and I fighting, Baron comes walking up introducing himself as TeamJacob.

I really needed a drink. lmao!

Comment

• Who is this, now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        She's..interesting. I'm sitting there 2 feet away sitting there having a discussion with SEB attempting to bury the hatchet with the guy, and she's sitting there talking shit, trying to make bets trying to start another fight between him and I right there in the bar. I'm trying to play it cool, SEB's drunk and emotional, Chris is sitting next to me laughing with a front row seat just hoping something was gonna go off, I felt every person in the room watching us from the corner of their eyes. Don is doing walk-by's every few seconds making comments and trying to make me laugh. Then to top it off, right at that moment when Adrian said some shit about SEB and I fighting, Baron comes walking up introducing himself as TeamJacob.

Women like to start messes for their men to clean up. Nothing new there.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Like the Truman show they were all in it together.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Like the Truman show they were all in it together.
            LMAO, excellent comparison. I just had to laugh, I felt like I was being punked.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              You were sitting with Matt eating when I left. I said goodbye to Matt, and didn't even realize that was you sitting there. Having to rush out of there at 11 and pick up the kiddo FTL. Otherwise I wanted to make the rounds of the room and find out who I'd missed.
              Yeah, that was Brent.

I almost confused you with 69mike, whatever, mikec? I think his his name now. But he's a scrawny guy, and I was like, there's no way that's Mike, then it clicked, after Brent asked me who you were. I think we've only met a couple of times, and there were so many people there, I was even confused most of the night on who was who. You guys both have goofy faces and red short hair

There's been enough pictures of me posted over the years that I'm sure everyone knows who I am at these things Hell even dvillegt introduced himself to me while I was standing at the bar, I had no idea who he was

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Steve/Denny, don't make me pull out the e-badge and put you two in time out.
                Stay out of it cop...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Women like to start messes for their men to clean up. Nothing new there.
                  All the questions asked of me were answered with .... "not with any BOARD members" until I faked a phone call from the sitter and bolted out the door. I saw trouble coming in some form and didn't want a front row seat or to get pulled into someone's relationship drama.
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                    All the questions asked of me were answered with .... "not with any BOARD members" until I faked a phone call from the sitter and bolted out the door. I saw trouble coming in some form and didn't want a front row seat or to get pulled into someone's relationship drama.
                    Kim, she reads the board. lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Stay out of it cop...
                      Henry, call this number: 972-424-5678

Comment

Kim, she reads the board. lmao!
                        Then that's a double no-no on her part for asking me shit she already knew the answers to, just to try to get one over on her old man and to keep tabs.

If I have to put that much effort into a relationship, I'll just leave first. FUCK all that. Once you don't trust, what's left?

Comment

• Juicy drama!!
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Juicy drama!!
                            No, just typical SEB

LOL!!!!

Comment

• This is why all the computers at my house don't resolve dfwmustangs.net to the right IP address.

Bea will never find her way on the board

Comment

LMAO, excellent comparison. I just had to laugh, I felt like I was being punked.
                                I didn't come over and meet you, I actually think I forgot to, but I never noticed you and SEB were chatting it up. Shit I had to fucking bounce at 12 because of Banana Hammock was fucking trashed... So I guess I missed the good stfu.

Comment

Working...
                                X