damn its hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    It's way east of you. Was about 4 miles east of Terrell. Btw, dog is fed, and let it out tO piss. Your wife is exhausted. Let her nap a bit before you wake her up. She really gave it a solid effort today.
    Thanks. She better have enough energy for dinner damn it.

On topic: You know it is hot when the cold water comes out hot.

Comment

I'm about to go play golf.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Then its not really cold water then, is it?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

i ran yesterday, at the 3mile mark i began to vomit. i drank my water and walked the rest of the way back to the house.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              i ran yesterday, at the 3mile mark i began to vomit. i drank my water and walked the rest of the way back to the house.

god bless.

Umm I'm a bycle rider and a runner. I'm on a break it's to hot for that kind of activity right now

Comment

I bet I know what you're not!

a spelling bee champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  Who was chasing you?
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

110* locally, cannot touch anything that has been left out in the sun for more than 5 minutes.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      If it's not heat it's the cold, if it's not dought, it's rainfall, if it's not ice it's sleet... there's ALWAYS a thread of someone disliking the current weather conditions. We should have a "today the weather is_____ and it sucks" sticky
                      That is because Texas has some of the shittiest weather.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I haven't been able to take a cold shower in a while.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Just got this in a city email:

In addition to a new heat record, Texas today set a new record for energy consumption, 67,355 megawatts, topping the new record set yesterday and beating the forecast high.

The high power consumption also means low energy reserves, trigger the Electricity Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) to issue a level 1 energy emergency (known as a Power Watch). Under a Power Watch, residents are encouraged to make a voluntary effort to reduce power consumption to avoid reaching higher emergency levels, which include brown-outs, rolling black-outs and other mandatory efforts to shed power load.

To help reduce strain on the electric grid and avoid these measures, ERCOT offers these tips:

Turn off all unnecessary lights, appliances, and electronic equipment.
                          When at home, close blinds and drapes that get direct sun, set air conditioning thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, and use fans to cool the air.
                          When away from home, set air conditioning thermostats to 85 degrees and turn all fans off before you leave. Block the sun by closing blinds or drapes on windows that will get direct sun.
                          Do not use your dishwasher, laundry equipment, hair dryers, coffee makers, or other home appliances during the peak hours of 3 to 7 p.m.
                          Avoid opening refrigerators or freezers more than necessary.
                          Use microwaves for cooking instead of an electric range or oven.
                          Set your pool pump to run in the early morning or evening instead of the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Alright men, make sure to tell your wives to not run the dishwasher or washer and dryer.

Comment

Alright men, make sure to tell your wives to not run the dishwasher or washer and dryer.
                              LMAO. Using a mop does not require electricity.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Just got this in a city email:

In addition to a new heat record, Texas today set a new record for energy consumption, 67,355 megawatts, topping the new record set yesterday and beating the forecast high.

The high power consumption also means low energy reserves, trigger the Electricity Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) to issue a level 1 energy emergency (known as a Power Watch). Under a Power Watch, residents are encouraged to make a voluntary effort to reduce power consumption to avoid reaching higher emergency levels, which include brown-outs, rolling black-outs and other mandatory efforts to shed power load.

To help reduce strain on the electric grid and avoid these measures, ERCOT offers these tips:

Turn off all unnecessary lights, appliances, and electronic equipment.
                                When at home, close blinds and drapes that get direct sun, set air conditioning thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, and use fans to cool the air. When away from home, set air conditioning thermostats to 85 degrees and turn all fans off before you leave. Block the sun by closing blinds or drapes on windows that will get direct sun.
                                Do not use your dishwasher, laundry equipment, hair dryers, coffee makers, or other home appliances during the peak hours of 3 to 7 p.m.
                                Avoid opening refrigerators or freezers more than necessary.
                                Use microwaves for cooking instead of an electric range or oven.
                                Set your pool pump to run in the early morning or evening instead of the afternoon.

Hell, if I'd known it just took a fan to cool the air, I wouldn't have wasted a ton of money on central AC when I bought my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X