one more reason to hate msnbc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Eh, I can buy a Cesna online and fertilizer. Or a dozen propane tanks and road flares.

You can't stop people from hurting others, all you do is stop people from defending themselves
    Fuckin' preach on!

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      Polish the ramp? Spring change?

What are you gonna upgrade? It's already the best explosive hand gun on the planet!
      What you mentioned, maybe a trigger job, crimson trace, a tac light, night sights, etc.

Comment

Is a .38 Special revolver police grade? I mean, lots of cops carry those, too!
        Remember: This is legal, and lots of people in this country support private gun sales without background checks. They say it’s not about making money; it’s about individual rights. As for the eight guns we bought, we turned them over the the Phoenix police department... where they will be destroyed.
        LOLz.
        Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I saw a part of this today, and I'm going to draft a response.

The actor in the scenarios told the seller "well, I probably couldn't pass a background check" and then the reporter runs up and says "He said he couldn't pass a background check"....

Hey dumbass, there's a difference there.

Also, he makes it sound like they are "online purchases".... From what I saw, they were person-to-person....
        Yeah, they call them "online purchases," but they're face-to-face private sales.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I like debating important issues like this, so I want to try and get a real debate going here..

Put aside the obvious fear mongering in the new article. Should we have back ground checks for private firearm sales? Most of the gun owners on this board are responsible, law abiding citizens. What does it do for you if you know for a fact that the person you are selling the weapon to is a responsible law abiding citizen himself?

Another point of debate, how exactly would this work? How do we know that person isn't a criminal? How does a private party sale go down with that kind of requirement. The only thing I can think of is that you can only sell to someone with a CHL since they have to pass a background check to get it.

So fellas, what are the pros and cons here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            I like debating important issues like this, so I want to try and get a real debate going here..

Put aside the obvious fear mongering in the new article. Should we have back ground checks for private firearm sales? Most of the gun owners on this board are responsible, law abiding citizens. What does it do for you if you know for a fact that the person you are selling the weapon to is a responsible law abiding citizen himself?

Another point of debate, how exactly would this work? How do we know that person isn't a criminal? How does a private party sale go down with that kind of requirement. The only thing I can think of is that you can only sell to someone with a CHL since they have to pass a background check to get it.

We absolutely need more governmental intervention into our daily activities/transactions. Consequently, I advocate background checks on all alcohol purchases. If you have ever had a PI or DWI, you should not be allowed to purchase alcohol!
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I know I always fill out a bill of sale and like to see a state driver's license. It is just piece of mind for me. Private transactions are just that, private.
              110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

How do I know? Simple. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Seems pretty simple. If my gut tells me not to sell, I'll follow that otherwise, if the money is green I'll deal
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

After I read the "news" article, I scrolled down to see the responses. The top three pretty much bashed the guy who wrote the article. It made me feel much better.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                  X