No announcement yet.

Atm deposit????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do hotels make the toilet so far away from the bed????????????

I gotta pee and that toilet is just sitting there like I'M supposed to come to IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Great idea. Maybe my first article can be about how other people are assholes for not inconveniencing themselves for my personal convenience.
      It's all good.
      But damn the drive thru is clearly open (not the inside).
      Yes I could go thru the drive thru as well but I just need cash in like a minute.
      These people doing the banking at the ATM is bull crap 5 minutes later their finally done.
      The ATM is for the cash folks I thought not to do you banking.
      I thought you could do all your banking online these days.
      Rant on.
      Lol

Comment

I deposit my check at the walk up ATM every time. Takes about 20 seconds MAX and open 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

I gotta pee and that toilet is just sitting there like I'M supposed to come to IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          That's a fuckin' travesty Denny.

I run a garden hose and a funnel from the bed so I don't have to get up.

Comment

I use milk jugs and just leave them for the cleaning crew

Comment

Irrelevant.
              Thats like saying why is everybody screwing your girlfriend but you.

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                Irrelevant.
                oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BigEd is railing Denny's ol lady

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                  I deposit my check at the walk up ATM every time. Takes about 20 seconds MAX and open 24/7.
                  Shit these folks I see take fo ever.
                  After banking hours it's understandable.

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                      Irrelevant.
                      Or like saying cat hair frown up golden track maze penis feel??????????????????????

Comment

Or like saying cat hair frown up golden track maze penis feel??????????????????????
                        My head hurts.

Comment

I like it when they spend 5-10 min at the ATM trying to do their banking, then drive off only to go inside.

Comment

I deposit at the ATM because even though we have a joint checking account, they won't release any of the funds if the check isn't made out to me until the next day if I deposit at the drive-thru. If I deposit in the ATM, some of the funds are available and the remaining will clear in the morning.

Comment

Manual deposits are so archaic.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                                Exactly. OP you sir are behind the normal retards that do not know how to use an ATM. I can deposit, check balance, and withdraw quicker than most manage to just withdraw.

Comment

Working...
                                X