No announcement yet.

Atm deposit????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on what bank it is and what kind of account you have, sometimes they charge you extra for going to a teller instead of using the ATM.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
      It's all good.
      But damn the drive thru is clearly open (not the inside).
      Yes I could go thru the drive thru as well but I just need cash in like a minute.
      These people doing the banking at the ATM is bull crap 5 minutes later their finally done.
      The ATM is for the cash folks I thought not to do you banking.
      I thought you could do all your banking online these days.
      Rant on.
      Lol
      Leave 6 minutes earlier and beat those assholes to the punch!!

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
        Exactly. OP you sir are behind the normal retards that do not know how to use an ATM. I can deposit, check balance, and withdraw quicker than most manage to just withdraw.
        now that my friend is something to brag about!!!!!! your folks must be so proud!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Why do hotels make the toilet so far away from the bed????????????

I gotta pee and that toilet is just sitting there like I'M supposed to come to IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Work on the arc. Even if you miss, no big deal, not your house
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            now that my friend is something to brag about!!!!!! your folks must be so proud!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

god bless.
            I take it the retards taking forever at an ATM are related to you?

Comment

I use the ATM for all my banking. That's mostly because I don't like people. People in general are ass hats.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                It's all good.
                But damn the drive thru is clearly open (not the inside).
                Yes I could go thru the drive thru as well but I just need cash in like a minute.
                These people doing the banking at the ATM is bull crap 5 minutes later their finally done.
                The ATM is for the cash folks I thought not to do you banking.
                I thought you could do all your banking online these days.
                Rant on.
                Lol
                Maybe he pulled up and started depositing checks before the lanes opened and you were lucky enough to sit behind the last five minutes of his deposit spree.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  Maybe he pulled up and started depositing checks effort the lanes opened and you were lucky enough to sit behind the last five minutes of his deposit spree.
                  We need to hear the ATM's side of the story.

Comment

Who goes to the ATM? Hell I can't sleep at night unless I have $10,000 in cash "running around money" to keep me warm.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BigEd is railing Denny's ol lady
                      Are you disabled?
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Really? Really? who uses checks anymore? Direct Deposit FTW.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          Really? Really? who uses checks anymore? Direct Deposit FTW.
                          Rental lease payments made to owner, Insurance refunds, etc, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Who goes to the ATM? Hell I can't sleep at night unless I have $10,000 in cash "running around money" to keep me warm.
                            Not all of us drive choo choos

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                              I take it the retards taking forever at an ATM are related to you?
                              dude, you are bragging about your prowess in using an ATM yet im the tard? Whats you personal best on urination??? I'd like to see where i stand.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                dude, you are bragging about your prowess in using an ATM yet im the tard? Whats you personal best on urination??? I'd like to see where i stand.

god bless.
                                Stand too close and you'd get wet. That would be a personal best.

OP asked why people use them for anything other than getting cash. Point was that those of us who know what we are doing do not cause the issue.

I went back and your responses are nothing really relative to the topic. So I say WTF? not that I give a shit, cause I can ramble as well

Comment

Working...
                                X