Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news from Captain Obvious' horse, Mr. ED: BATH SALTS get you all jacked up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news from Captain Obvious' horse, Mr. ED: BATH SALTS get you all jacked up!

This might be old news and all but kids and adults are getting all jacked up on this shit.

Huh

Comment

The Lowdown on "Bath Salts": The new designer drug known as "Bath Salts" triggers hallucinations that may lead to extreme violence, such as the cannibalism of the "Miami Zombie" episode.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2W6_CdUr8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

We landed on the Moon?

Comment

I heard people are gathering in a house that shows moving pictures? I think it's called a Nickelodeon?

Comment

Like I said its news to me and I damn sure haven't seen anything on here about it.
              So go out and getcha some.

Comment

Riveting!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Holy shit balls! Someone grab the waffles so we can get to the moon before 8!

Comment

Should call you Mr. Red

Mr. Redtarded
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Wait, he's back? I thought he was hit by a stationary ice cream truck
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Makes no sense as to why you felt the need to change the title on my retarded thread.
                          I'm not sure why the bashing either but whatever,carry on.
                          I was really blown away by this recreational synthetic drug,that is easily purchased just around the corner.
                          I guess I need to get with the program. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                            Makes no sense as to why you felt the need to change the title on my retarded thread.
                            I'm not sure why the bashing either but whatever,carry on.
                            I was really blown away by this recreational synthetic drug,that is easily purchased just around the corner.
                            I guess I need to get with the program. Lol
                            I'd love to ban you. I really would... And putting profanity in the thread title is a NO-NO. Instead of banning you, I thoroughly enjoyed changing the title

Anything else you'd like to inquire about?
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

We do know this isn't "Carless Chris screwed me on my motor" Mr Edd, right? Why all the hate for him?

Mr Ed, If I were you I'd request a screename change. Edd ruined any sort of normality for you.

Edit: NVM. Don did it for profanity, and not out of confusion. Carry on!!

Comment

Working...
                              X