DFWMustangs.net AK build party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there..
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I'll probably show up just to shoot the shit. I won't have anything to build, yet, probably.

Will be looking to buy guns, working/not, or parts/pieces.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I thought the build party was going to be a long way out. I dropped off everything I had at JBI Armory in Denton 2 weeks ago.
        03 cobra

Comment

What are they charging you to assemble an AK?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'll been in to build my 65's if my stamps get here in time.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              What are they charging you to assemble an AK?
              It's hard to say. I brought in a few barrels, triggers, flash supressors, and a milled parts kit that they took in on trade.
              Having a Yugo M 92 pistol and an AMD 65 built.
              03 cobra

Comment

Maybe $300 without trade? That includes duracoat, and disassembling the parts kit of the old rivets and pressing out the old barrel
                03 cobra

Comment

I'll bring food.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I'd really like to be a part of this. Hopefully I can scrounge some more parts together
                    03 cobra

Comment

Same I'd like to build one as well!

Comment

Egyption Maadi kit

AK74 Bulgy...only 4 left
                        IMG_0424

Comment

LOL @ your avatar.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            LOL @ your avatar.
                            After I saw it earlier today, I just had to resize it for an avatar.
                            IMG_0424

Comment

I thought the Egyption Maadi kit was a hard kit to build?
                              03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                                I thought the Egyption Maadi kit was a hard kit to build?
                                I hope not! I have the Atlantic Maadi kit. Although I did test fit my barrel and it has a .0025" slip fit
                                IMG_0424

Comment

Working...
                                X