No announcement yet.

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THere were some weird things that happened that day. Obviously everyone was in a bad mindset.

In this thread somewhere didnt they arrest a 60-70 year old man with a bomb then nothing else mentioned about it again? Didnt that happen on the scanner?

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      In that .gif you can also see Krystle Campbell writhing in pain. That was taken just seconds after the blast. Approximately 2 minutes later the footage taken from the street you can see her laying down in the same position that a different photo of her was taken and you could see she was clearly dead. Her left leg was contorted under her body. The right leg had sustained damage as well. The female next to her had chunks taken out of her leg. Another photo taken is of Krystle on a gurney and you can see just how badly damaged her right leg was. Was she an actor too?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        In that .gif you can also see Krystle Campbell writhing in pain. That was taken just seconds after the blast. Approximately 2 minutes later the footage taken from the street you can see her laying down in the same position that a different photo of her was taken and you could see she was clearly dead. Her left leg was contorted under her body. The right leg had sustained damage as well. The female next to her had chunks taken out of her leg. Another photo taken is of Krystle on a gurney and you can see just how badly damaged her right leg was. Was she an actor too?
        which one is she?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
          THere were some weird things that happened that day. Obviously everyone was in a bad mindset.

In this thread somewhere didnt they arrest a 60-70 year old man with a bomb then nothing else mentioned about it again? Didnt that happen on the scanner?
          I heard that too on the scanner. No mention of it afterwards though.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            which one is she?
            Against the wooden fence in the blue shirt, screaming and showing a lot of teeth.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• What puzzles me is most likely the intended focus. The guy with his pants blown off, I am sure people are speculating he is an actor but he does have injuries to his left leg. You can see it when he turns around. Thoughts? Also isn't in the top area the poor guy that lost both legs?

Comment

• Yup, sure is. You can see his left foot is missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  What puzzles me is most likely the intended focus. The guy with his pants blown off, I am sure people are speculating he is an actor but he does have injuries to his left leg. You can see it when he turns around. Thoughts? Also isn't in the top area the poor guy that lost both legs?
                  The guy on his back just to the left of the clearing smoke is Jeff Bauman, the guy who lost his legs.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Yup, sure is. You can see his left foot is missing.
                    Kind of an understatement. About half his tibia is sticking out and the rest is gone.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• the "conspiracy" is the hooded guy who takes the time to put his sunglasses on
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Yes, because people don't do weird/crazy shit when they are in stressful situations. So yeah, he put his sunglasses on, made all sorts of signs and eye contact and put "fake leg wound prosthetics" on Bauman.
                        Holy shit...

Comment

• thats what "they" say
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

thats what "they" say
                            Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            dont believe or disbelieve in them
                            Reads like it's what you're saying as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                              Glenn Beck is a little paranoid about Saudis.
                              Thanks pal!

Comment

makes more sense! i dont think it is "fake" by any means, its all very real. just too much that doesnt add up in my head to not question. I was thinking about it the night that it happened, or more specifically the day that they arrested a suspect, then they didnt arrest anyone. It made me think, damn here i am 1500 miles away thinking I am right on top of the story, when really all i can see is what CNN and MSNBC are showing me. And to think the FCC controls everything I am watching, then there is now way I could ever know the whole truth.

As far as having thousands of people in on a secret, i dont think that would be necessary. you have 30 or 40 crisis actors, and everyone else (crowd, police, community) is non the wiser.

There is some weird shit going on in the youtube links i posted with the disappearing blood and what not. Someone's got some explaining to do there!
                                Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Yup, sure is. You can see his left foot is missing.
                                What an actor. Really went feet first into his role, ya know?

Actors?! Are you kidding NayNay?
                                Last edited by sc281; 04-23-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X