For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For posterity.

A record of NayNay's bet welching that he can't delete.

Originally posted by naynay View Post

lol @ you in a bunkbed... yes the bet is still on, PM me for my number and i will tell you where you can meet me it'll be off 45 south of dallas, so not too far out of your way, since you engaged remember the punk out fee was $100-$300 i do believe. LMK when you will be here
    for my 10,500th post i would like to invite you all to wrap your little thin pink lips around every square inch of my narrow black ass, and if anyone wants a second helping, may i show you the dessert bar up front! thats all god bless :party: :bryce:

how so?

213 W Illinois Ave
    Dallas, TX 75224

i'll be here, come say hi!
    for my 10,500th post i would like to invite you all to wrap your little thin pink lips around every square inch of my narrow black ass, and if anyone wants a second helping, may i show you the dessert bar up front! thats all god bless :party: :bryce:

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    Lock it in. Working on my schedule right now. Sundays and Mondays are my best days. This weekend or next.

i gave you an adress, tell me when you will be around and i will meet you there. it's simple really. I dont know you so im not going to say ooohh im gonna whoop your ass, but i will tell you that if you would like to sit and talk about it, this would be the perfect place!

Just make sure you have my money when we discuss the extensiveness of my thoughts on your character.

i gotcha, and you have mine in case you decide that calling me anything racist may not be in your best interest

*internet handshake*

We'll see. I get off work at 3 on Saturday, then grabbing a trailer to head that way. So, the guy in the maroon jeep with a trailer hauling a bunk bed will be me.

Is there a gas station that sells LaGunitas close by this car wash? I'd rather not have to haul an ice chest and I like my beers cold. Never tried Brooklyn Lager.

As far as beer selections out this way, there's not much to do out here in the country, so we have a helluva lot of beers to choose from.

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post

nope.. we never locked anything in.. pretty silly to try to get me to sneak away from my wife and kid on mothers day.. and i gave you the wrong address, that is not the car wash i intended for you to show up at. where do you live? i will meet you half way. we can sit down and have a drink? longview? sports page? and dont act like you came all this way for me, you came all this way because you cant get any sleep with jen jackin off in the bed all night long. quit playin!

Well, aren't you just a worthless piece of chicken shit?

We even gassed up next to your Oak Cliff "native" car wash. Don't waste my fucking time. I have better things to do on a Sunday than wait around for a Monday, such as yourself. You're nothing but a piece of shit bet welcher.

He didn't give him an *internet handshake*. All of that is invalid!
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

lmfao
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

i wouldnt bother deleting it, i know how that goes. it's mothers day. i have offered to come out to longview. it seems everyone is up in arms that i owe this man money. no stips have been met in the matter!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i wouldnt bother deleting it, i know how that goes. it's mothers day. i have offered to come out to longview. it seems everyone is up in arms that i owe this man money. no stips have been met in the matter!
          I wonder what it's like to live in that level of delusion.

Comment

Let's not forget the gas station in close proximity:

Comment

and the punk out fee was never agreed to, i kept throwing out numbers but nothing was settled. anyone who knows me knows i am the tightest stingiest mofo ever. i'd rather take a wild swing than give him a penny.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                I wonder what it's like to live in that level of delusion.
                cloudy.

but we started from the bottom no we're here.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Damn, this thread is already smelling of pussy, crawfish and shame....

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

and the punk out fee was never agreed to, i kept throwing out numbers but nothing was settled. anyone who knows me knows i am the tightest stingiest mofo ever. i'd rather welch on a bet than give him a penny.

Ftfy.

Comment

no doubt you were there. it wasnt for me, you needed a bunk bed for all them bebe's kids yall got running around!

i will be in longview sooner than later, we can settle up then.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Ftfy.
                        were you hopin to get yo nails did? i can tell by the pic its about that time
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Just posting to tell Rodney to clear his PMs, lol.

Comment

Already handled that one, Jen.

and the punk out fee was never agreed to, i kept throwing out numbers but nothing was settled. anyone who knows me knows i am the tightest stingiest mofo ever. i'd rather take a wild swing than give him a penny.
                            Yes, it was.

Comment

no doubt you were there. it wasnt for me, you needed a bunk bed for all them bebe's kids yall got running around!

i will be in longview sooner than later, we can settle up then.
                              What's that date? We'll be on vacation in the Virgin Islands from June 28-July 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X