No announcement yet.

For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only bet we can lock in is the boxing match. depending on the date i cannot agree to a dollar amount. that can be disclosed right before the bout. i dont want any bad blood and like i said i'd rather turn his lights out, shake him and make sure he's ok, then help him up and laugh about it. let him gargle some salt water to get the blood out of his mouth, and have a cold one.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I love in true dfw balla status style, that nigga Robert pays in $100's

God bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
        What's that date? We'll be on vacation in the Virgin Islands from June 28-July 11.
        let me talk to my agent.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          I love in true dfw balla status style, that nigga Robert pays in $100's

God bless.
          he bought a bunkbed off craigslist.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            like i said i'd rather turn his lights out, shake him and make sure he's ok, then help him up and laugh about it. let him gargle some salt water to get the blood out of his mouth, and have a cold one.
            Zomg Dr Pepper out the nose.

Gee thanks, keyboard soaked.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

he bought a bunkbed off craigslist.
              stingiest mofo ever.
              Better not get good deals! That'll revoke your super-baller status
              Wait....
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

let me talk to my agent.
                I don't think you want to tangle with him in the Islands. Your kind is a bit frowned upon there.

Comment

the only bet we can lock in is the boxing match. depending on the date i cannot agree to a dollar amount. that can be disclosed right before the bout. i dont want any bad blood and like i said i'd rather turn his lights out, shake him and make sure he's ok, then help him up and laugh about it. let him gargle some salt water to get the blood out of his mouth, and have a cold one.
                  I'd drive to Longview and see that, and laugh my ass off when reality doesn't match your delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    Just posting to tell Rodney to clear his PMs, lol.
                    just did it! never knew how til now!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I don't think you want to tangle with him in the Islands. Your kind is a bit frowned upon there.
                      By "your kind" do you meen people who are full of shit?
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        I'd drive to Longview and see that, and laugh my ass off when reality doesn't match your delusions.
                        Snatch napkin = that bad

or

Naynus = that weak?
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          By "your kind" do you meen people who are full of shit?
                          West Indians don't like African Americans.

Comment

IM COMING TO LONGVIEW! what year did he graduate, and how did you get involved in this? it's weird enough that he put himself in the situation, and now you wanna be in it too.. i think yall have ulterior motives.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

West Indians don't like African Americans.
                              no one does apparently

EXCEPT WHITE GIRLS!!!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

$10 says in a few days Naynay will say he did all of this just to "liven" the board up. Any takers?

Comment

Working...
                                X