• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Snatch napkin = that bad

or

Naynus = that weak?
    naynay beating the shit out of Snatch. Motherfuckers be crazy n shit!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      the only bet we can lock in is the boxing match. depending on the date i cannot agree to a dollar amount. that can be disclosed right before the bout. i dont want any bad blood and like i said i'd rather turn his lights out, shake him and make sure he's ok, then help him up and laugh about it. let him gargle some salt water to get the blood out of his mouth, and have a cold one.
      Never go full retard.

You put your money on the light just like everybody else and we'll have a go at it. I have given you my word. I have given you an Internet handshake. I have followed through. I have given you a second set of promises. I assure you I will hold true to my word every single time. You can continue to bump your gums, put your nuts on the table, or shut the fuck up.

It's all on you at this point. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        I'd drive to Longview and see that, and laugh my ass off when reality doesn't match your delusions.
        the boxing match will take place at sosoe's shop i hope! i would invite yall to my backyard, but too many of you people in kessler park could have devastating effects!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          $10 says in a few days Naynay will say he did all of this just to "liven" the board up. Any takers?
          LOCK IT IN! But you'll have to drive to Stephenville and collect your $10 in the form of beer.

Comment

Don't forget this one, where he acknowledged it was Mother's Day before using the excuse that he forgot it was Mother's Day.
            no jaieger! can we do this early i dont wanna have to leave my wife on mothers day and come back with blood all over my hands!
            http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&postcount=194
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

$10 says in a few days Naynay will say he did all of this just to "liven" the board up. Any takers?
              its happening right now, i'll lock that bet in.

paypal is hotrod329@paypal.com
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

pay up sean you welching ho
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Pot, have you met kettle?
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    LOCK IT IN! But you'll have to drive to Stephenville and collect your $10 in the form of beer.
                    I don't even know where Stevenville is....

Comment

pay up sean you welching ho
                      You didn't give him an internet handshake first! NO CASH FOR YOU!
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Don't forget this one, where he acknowledged it was Mother's Day before using the excuse that he forgot it was Mother's Day.http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&postcount=194
                        i post at 7.. i cant help it the hung over took over an hour to reply! and driving from OC to Frisco i didnt see the post til after 11 when there were already 20 replies to the pic.. lets not forget i asked him to PM me for my number. i never got a PM. he could have asked any number of members here for my phone number!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

no one does apparently

EXCEPT WHITE GIRLS!!!
                          You assume I'm "white." I'm Scottish and Trinidadian. Why don't you meet him on my turf? Good luck with that shit.

Comment

I don't even know where Stevenville is....
                            Down 377 past Granbury. We can meet halfway and I'll punch your lights out! And by punch your lights out, I mean laugh at you as you get cross eyed drunk.

Comment

i never got a PM.
                              Empty your PMs first then
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

i post at 7.. i cant help it the hung over took over an hour to reply! and driving from OC to Frisco i didnt see the post til after 11 when there were already 20 replies to the pic.. lets not forget i asked him to PM me for my number. i never got a PM. he could have asked any number of members here for my phone number!
                                Ahem... your box was full... kinda convenient for you it seems...

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                                Just posting to tell Rodney to clear his PMs, lol.
                                just did it! never knew how til now!
                                Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X