New Ford Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Nice color...same truck I have but mine is extended cab.
    It was the only color I wanted!

I hate that they pre tinted the windows. They are not quite as dark as I want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

These are the nerf bars I went with

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a sweet deal worked out for my Explorer Sport, a little over $11k off MSRP on a new '18. I'm leaving in morning to NYC til next week, when I get back I'll go up there and swing the deal, I guess it will be without Rafa's cousin, but it shouldn't be a big deal...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nice truck OP, congrats...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

I'm not sure if I want to go with something like that, or some more along the lines of the OEM step rail.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I have a sweet deal worked out for my Explorer Sport, a little over $11k off MSRP on a new '18. I'm leaving in morning to NYC til next week, when I get back I'll go up there and swing the deal, I guess it will be without Rafa's cousin, but it shouldn't be a big deal...
            He is at Blake Utter Ford in Denison now.
            If you stick with Bob Tomes, give Tommy Reed a call. Tell him Russell sent you. Maybe they will honor the deal

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I was tempted to get another exploder...I cant imagine you will be unhappy with that choice.

Does it have the advanced drivers aids?

Comment

Does it have the advanced drivers aids?
                he already has that

Comment

Very similar to mine except I got the 4x4, locking rear and bigger center screen.

I got the husky floor mats, the husky under seat storage and some random nerf bars. I also blacked out the emblems and 4x4 logo.

If you don’t mind what did you guys end up paying? Looking at an STX crew 5.0 4x4 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                    If you don’t mind what did you guys end up paying? Looking at an STX crew 5.0 4x4 myself.
                    33 or 34K for mine...Its the 2.7L though. It also came with the bedliner and a few other stupid dealer tackons.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      he already has that
                      Lmao I just got this joke. Took me a few hours...but it just snuck in on me.

Comment

33 or 34K for mine...Its the 2.7L though. It also came with the bedliner and a few other stupid dealer tackons.
                        Gracias,

Most I've found with the 5.0 were about 36-38k after the rebates. Trying to decide if I want new with less gadgets or a 2015-2016 with say 30-50k miles and all the gadgets.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                          Gracias,

Most I've found with the 5.0 were about 36-38k after the rebates. Trying to decide if I want new with less gadgets or a 2015-2016 with say 30-50k miles and all the gadgets.
                          I was dead set on a 5.0 and then decided the 2.7 was definitely good enough after a test drive. Especially with the 3.55 rear end

Comment

I think I was at 32-33k after rebates. 4x2, 2.7L STX, sync 3 (back up camera and big screen). No running boards dealer added tint I will be redoing and some other garbage. Id
                            F you want more bells and whistles look for an XLT with the sport package.

Comment

Did you tint/retint your windows? What % is that

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                Did you tint/retint your windows? What % is that

No I didnt, and I'm not sure. That picture makes the fronts look a little darker than they are

Comment

Working...
                                X