Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post

Hard to make up stuff that ridiculous.
    Did you come across his cross dressing pics?

Comment

Shouldn't the DNC be getting their shit together by now? I agree with what has been said by others where Gropin' Joe will officially announce much later to be the 'voice of reason' with Sanders as a possible running mate. Two 80 year old white boys trying to connect with their younger audience... This is going to be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        People flying in and out of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport can now see a gigantic likeness of Beto O'Rourke out of their plane's window.

flew in and out of there last sunday and never saw that.

Comment

Beto screwed this up big time IMO. He shouldn't have even tried this. He should have been focusing on either winning a House seat or going after Cornyn or whoever potentially beats him in the primaries.

This isn't necessarily a political career killer for Beto but he should stop believing his own press and get rid of any yes men around him. Someone should have smacked him upside the head and told him this was a stupid idea.

Comment

I think he could beat Cornyn.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Shareblue is already backing MJ Hegar in that election.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post

I totally agree, but then Cornyn might not be the Republican candidate. I know no one has declared for the Republican Nomination but there is still time for someone to do so.

Comment

I'm sick of Cornyn anyway... good riddance.

mardyn

Comment

Beto is bragging about leading Trump by 11 points in Texas lol

Meanwhile, Warren is talking about a 2% tax on $50MM+ that will fund everything - free healthcare, raises for teachers and daycare workers, free school, free college, and on, and on, and on, and the vast, vast majority of people are behind it. Then she gets asked "what if people aren't behind it?" Well, you're not going to get 100,000,000 people to agree on the same thing; it's up to leadership to make a plan and make it happen.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

And Williamson proposes 200-500 billion (less than 100 would be an insult) in reparation payments in cash to AFRICAN AMERICANS who were never enslaved. 73% of african Americans are in favor. Hilarious

If the shoe fits....
                      Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 07-30-2019, 10:40 PM.

Comment

I think one of them needs to propose that we cancel all existing currency and start over with Obama Bucks. We'll get Malcolm X on the $10 bill, Harriet Tubman on the $20, Farrahkan on the $100. Not sure if Obama should be on the $5 or $50 but put his spouse on the other and Oprah on the $1. If we keep the $2 bill it gets Beyonce.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          I think one of them needs to propose that we cancel all existing currency and start over with Obama Bucks. We'll get Malcolm X on the $10 bill, Harriet Tubman on the $20, Farrahkan on the $100. Not sure if Obama should be on the $5 or $50 but put his spouse on the other and Oprah on the $1. If we keep the $2 bill it gets Beyonce.
                          Do away with the $2 and create a new Tree Fiddy bill.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            Do away with the $2 and create a new Tree Fiddy bill.
                            Well that was the rest of my plan. Instead of reparations we'll make the new diversified currency only worth 3/5 of face value to slave holders and anyone that benefited from them, meaning white people.

Comment

They're so fuckin screwed... its trump 2020
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                Well that was the rest of my plan. Instead of reparations we'll make the new diversified currency only worth 3/5 of face value to slave holders and anyone that benefited from them, meaning white people.
                                Even black people benefited from being slaves. They could be in Africa chunking spears and catching Ebola right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X