Crazie's GTCS wheels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    If you decide to let em go hit me up. I’ve been contemplating some new wheels for the Flex I picked up
    I want one of those goofy things real bad. Something really cool about them. I test drove an ecoboost version and it was bad ass. Comfy family truckster with some personality.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    You should know from personal experience that I'm a closer.
    Hah! Can confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      I want one of those goofy things real bad. Something really cool about them. I test drove an ecoboost version and it was bad ass. Comfy family truckster with some personality.
      I like them, my wife on the other hand loathes them, so much so that in NYC last Nov. I rented one and she made me turn it back in and get a Explorer, which worked out great since I fell in love with that rig and bought a new Explorer Sport when I got back home...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

Hah! Can confirm.
        I fucking love this thing man. I’m kinda sad I went with the non ecoboist version. I got a 2016 Limited, White with tan leather. It’s easily the nicest vehicle I’ve ever owned. I want to paint or wrap the roof black and delete some of the chrome. I know they make a black chrome limited tailgate panel thing I want to switch from the chrome one it comes with.
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

well I finally put them on the mustang. I don't love them but I don't hate them. nice to have fresh rubber back on the car. And for now the old wheels are on the ranger. though not for long. these rub the front fenders like crazy in a turn.

Comment

Working...
          X