No announcement yet.

How to know when she is NOT, “The one”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive, most women don't have that kind of grip.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Dumbass clearly forgot the safe word.
      He was probably trying to puke and couldn’t get any words out.

Comment

She probably told him not to leave the kitchen.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Good on him for calling the cops. Women abuse men at an equal or higher rate and it gets overlooked way to often.

Comment

I fucking ridiculous amount of those cases never make it to court. Put him in jail, put him in jail, two days later at the DA's office saying they lied and asking to drop charges.

I remember one in particular. We filed burg hab, agg assault, impeding breath, viol protective order x4, you name it over a series of months. Like killed an entire tree. We fucking chased him into Dallas and through a alley that mother nature had reclaimed, until he ramped his shit off into a ravine.

A month later, a male calls from that house. I found him hiding in the closet. When we ran him there was no protective order. I looked at her and was like, WTH? She said she had just gotten back from having all that nonsense dropped at the DA Office. Said she loveeeeeed him.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

That bitch is not hot enough for any of that.

Comment

I was surprised by the photo. I imagined some scrawny 100 lb meth guy getting roughed up by a 400 lb Himalayan mamma.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I totally agree, bitch is hot, she just needs a real man to train that bitch correctly...
                  Correct! He forgot to be the Alpha.

Comment

Apparently the pimp hand is excruciatingly weak with this “victim”!

David

Comment

I bet she was fun! Well until that day..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Correct! He forgot to be the Alpha.
                        Bitches need structure, you don't let them know who's in charge, they will run all over you, cheat, steal money from your account and grab/squeeze your balls until they bleed.
                        I've never had that problem, bitches know where they stand, have I been fucked over by sluts that I wasn't married too, of course I have, who hasn't. Though when you find the one, ground rules are set at the get go and never let that bitch forget either...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          No bitch is not hot enough for any of that.
                          Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Bitches need structure, you don't let them know who's in charge, they will run all over you, cheat, steal money from your account and grab/squeeze your balls until they bleed.
                            I've never had that problem, bitches know where they stand, have I been fucked over by sluts that I wasn't married too, of course I have, who hasn't. Though when you find the one, ground rules are set at the get go and never let that bitch forget either...
                            You are a 100 percent correct! The lil bit of dating I did after my divorce, the women I ran into wanted a man to be a man. Be the leader, and protector.

I don't know any woman that wants these skinny jean emasculated weirdos that we see running around nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              You are a 100 percent correct! The lil bit of dating I did after my divorce, the women I ran into wanted a man to be a man. Be the leader, and protector.

I don't know any woman that wants these skinny jean emasculated weirdos that we see running around nowadays
                              Younger women/girls don't know any better yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Fixed.
                                I'd take a shot in the nuts if I was able to disappoint the shit out of Jennifer Aniston first.

Comment

Working...
                                X