Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat log of reddit mod discussions

"REDDIT ADMINS CONFESS: Admins Edit User Comments on The_Donald, Plot to Plant False Evidence & Shut Down DomReddit"

Comment

• Basically The_Donald right now:

Comment

• Comment

• He will not divide us.

Comment

• No one should be surprised that these people cannot remain objectively neutral. They just know that they are right and any person who is conservative is wrong, they just know it. Why? Because they just know it. It is arrogance.

Self proclaimed intellectuals are what started the Russian revolution. The Trotskys are what got it going. The funny part is that once the communist government was in place and Stalin had power the first thing he did was murder the intellectuals. Then he murdered millions more.

Same thing happened in China. These people really need to be killed. Hopefully some loon does that soon. From a personal point of view saying that they need to die is completely wrong and immoral, they are people and this is America where that should not happen. But from the point of view of preventing what they endorse, which is an incredible amount of human suffering based on their own misguided thinking, it is the correct thing to do.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• No tyranny like petty tyranny

Comment

• I'm still confident that these people are the tiny percent fringe. Honestly if you go out and ignore the media and tv, the world really is not that crazy. The tiniest groups are making the loudest noise and the media amplifies it, hence i believe they will ultimately bury themselves. I mean if you even watch the liberal stations they continually lose credibility on the air daily. Maybe I'm in the minority, but i believe the sane people outweigh the crazy by a huge margin and that margin grows every day by listening/viewing the media and the continuing majority is growing sick of it. I was in Lake Tahoe, CALIFORNIA last week in a restaurant and in that bathroom was a chalk board above the urinal that you could write messages on. Someone wrote: MAKE LIBERALS CRY AGAIN, MAGA 2020. This was in California in pretty liberal Tahoe. I was shocked and smiled at the same time when i saw that. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  I'm still confident that these people are the tiny percent fringe. Honestly if you go out and ignore the media and tv, the world really is not that crazy. The tiniest groups are making the loudest noise, hence i believe they will ultimately bury themselves. Maybe I'm in the minority, but i believe the sane people outweigh the crazy by a huge margin and that margin grows every day by listening/viewing the media and the continuing majority is growing sick of it. I was in Lake Tahoe, CALIFORNIA last week in a restaurant and in that bathroom was a chalk board above the urinal that you could write messages on. Someone wrote: MAKE LIBERALS CRY AGAIN, MAGA 2020. This was in California in pretty liberal Tahoe. I was shocked and smiled at the same time when i saw that. lol
                  I tend to agree with you but the fact that these people control the internet and the media makes me pause.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I tend to agree with you but the fact that these people control the internet and the media makes me pause.
                    Oh absolutely which is why these "polls" are bullshit, and the reason why you see people are starting to leave these platforms and watch other networks (non-news.) I hope the Dems continue to go full throttle retard, its a fun train wreck to watch honestly. The media can't even manipulate that fact. But i agree. I also heard someone say early on that the shift would not be pretty and this resistance is showing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Oh absolutely which is why these "polls" are bullshit,
                      You mean the polls that tell us these Democrats we've never heard of with support measured in tenths of a percent within their own party can defeat a president sitting on unprecedented employment and growth numbers? That candidates struggling to get four score and seven people into a gymnasium for a photo op can bring down a movement of wild eyed supporters waiting 40 hours to fill stadiums? They can get the fuck out my face with that garbage.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Dude. Shut the fuck up!
                        Uh oh. You gonna go all hair pulling and fingernails? Or whatever gay method you said that you use to fight
                        WH

Comment

• One phrase to sum up last night's democrat debate?

Press 2 for english.

Comment

• Tim Ryan's (Dem Pres candidate) freudian slip last night at the debates.

He actually had some good things to say, so they shut his ass up quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              No tyranny like petty tyranny

Why did I read it as "tranny"? Whats wrong with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                These people really need to be killed. Hopefully some loon does that soon. From a personal point of view saying that they need to die is completely wrong and immoral, they are people and this is America where that should not happen. But from the point of view of preventing what they endorse, which is an incredible amount of human suffering based on their own misguided thinking, it is the correct thing to do.
                                I agree. I am normally a caring, non-violent person, but I know that these people are going to destroy us if we don't destroy them first.

Comment

Working...
                                X