X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
    Need an address to send a check.
    I refuse to use anti-gun scamming ass paypal.
    You can use your CC and not use/log into paypal. Just go to your User CP and click the subscriptions link on the bottom left. I did it last night without using paypal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
      Need an address to send a check.
      I refuse to use anti-gun scamming ass paypal.
      See below. I just did the same.

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      You can use your CC and not use/log into paypal. Just go to your User CP and click the subscriptions link on the bottom left. I did it last night without using paypal.

Comment

• paid
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I paid you at Champ! Henry can vouch!
          class joke
          {
          private:
          char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
          double Peas, Carrots;
          string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
          };

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
            I paid you at Champ! Henry can vouch!
            What? I wasn't at Champ???
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Sent. :smile:
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Money sent thanks for the new site!

Comment

• So, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but what exactly do paid members get? I think I remember seeing you would match dfws stuff, but so far I only have up to 2000 pm's (not that I would ever need 65k, but I did have almost 2k from a year of membership) and it would be nice to increase that to 4-6k or something...

Also-media hosting? arcade? Being able to bold/highlight in classifieds? Those were all things dfws offered...

Just wondering what else are we getting with this besides pm's right now? Thanks!
                  Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    So, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but what exactly do paid members get? I think I remember seeing you would match dfws stuff, but so far I only have up to 2000 pm's (not that I would ever need 65k, but I did have almost 2k from a year of membership) and it would be nice to increase that to 4-6k or something...

Also-media hosting? arcade? Being able to bold/highlight in classifieds? Those were all things dfws offered...

Just wondering what else are we getting with this besides pm's right now? Thanks!
                    Just bumped pm's to 20,000.
                    Still working on the other stuff.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      So, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but what exactly do paid members get? I think I remember seeing you would match dfws stuff, but so far I only have up to 2000 pm's (not that I would ever need 65k, but I did have almost 2k from a year of membership) and it would be nice to increase that to 4-6k or something...

You get the satifaction of having "VIP Member" in red underneath your screen name to only be left wondering where the hell the new owners ran off to with your money
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        You get the satifaction of having "VIP Member" in red underneath your screen name to only be left wondering where the hell the new owners ran off to with your money

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Just bumped pm's to 20,000.
                          Still working on the other stuff.
                          Sweet, thanks!
                          Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          LMFAO! I knew that wasn't the case. Just wondered what other benefits they were going to have coming our way.
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

• what am I going to do with 20k pm's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              haha I keed I keed
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'm lucky to get a pm much less 20k lol. I don't mind a bit though.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X