• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how Levi is going to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      This is how Levi is going to die.
      LOL!
      I ain't gonna lie, I want to try a lot of the things he does.
      (EDIT: The guy in the video, not Levi. Fuck a buncha that)
      Last edited by helosailor; 05-04-2016, 04:30 PM.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• LMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by HaMMuH View Post
          Small world! Nice how he ended up @ Pouring Glory that's a great place.
          Yeah it is. This neighborhood is getting cooler by the minute. I just can't wait til Main is finished.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          This is how Levi is going to die.
          LOL, sounds right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            LMFAO!

I agree. LMAO

Comment

• Biiiiiig badda boom(s)
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Heil Honey I'm Home! is a British sitcom, written by Geoff Atkinson and produced in 1990, that was cancelled after one episode. It centres on fictionalised versions of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun, who live next door to a Jewish couple, Arny and Rosa Goldenstein. The show spoofs elements of mid-20th century American sitcoms and is driven by Hitler's inability to get along with his neighbours. It caused controversy when broadcast and has been called "perhaps the world's most tasteless situation comedy".

Comment

• Comment

• LMFAO! I just put this on my wrangler. This is not me in the video though...

Comment

• Pretty neat, but how is a turbo going to help when you're crawling?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Pretty neat, but how is a turbo going to help when you're crawling?

It's driving 100% like stock until it comes on the boost. You don't need a lot of RPM to clear the curbs at the mall.

Comment

• Absolutely fuck that jeep video's sound at the start of the video. Those guys are assholes for trying to destroy ears and speakers.
                          sigpic

Comment

• LMAO! I know I should have warned yall.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Pretty neat, but how is a turbo going to help when you're crawling?
                              Good point the mall's do have speed limits.

Although I'm jealous and want a turbo or supercharger as well.

Comment

• People do the most retarded shit to their jeeps in the name of "crawling" when the "crawling" is about 2% if that of the vehicles miles. This was done to make the other 98% of my jeeps miles more enjoyable and it surely has.

Comment

Working...
                                X