Gaming keyboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming keyboards

I'm curious, what are you guys using? I just picked up a Cooler Master Storm QuickFire TK with the mx cherry blue switches. I've never used a mechanical keyboard before and so far I'm not 100% sure that I completely like it. These blue switches have the tactile feel which I like but I don't like all the clicking of the blues. I understand the reds and browns don't have all the clicking but I think one of those two have more of a linear feel. These keys also feel smaller than the HP keyboard I've been using and that will be something to really get used to. I do however like how this has a backlit keyboard and these lights match the rest of my system (blue). A lot of the backlit keyboards out there are red and if I'm using a backlight, i'd like it the same color across the board. This keyboard also isn't a full keyboard, the 10 key is combined with the pgup/pgdn/home/end keys and I'm not 100% sure I'm on board with that either.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    I'm curious, what are you guys using? I just picked up a Cooler Master Storm QuickFire TK with the mx cherry blue switches. I've never used a mechanical keyboard before and so far I'm not 100% sure that I completely like it. These blue switches have the tactile feel which I like but I don't like all the clicking of the blues. I understand the reds and browns don't have all the clicking but I think one of those two have more of a linear feel. These keys also feel smaller than the HP keyboard I've been using and that will be something to really get used to. I do however like how this has a backlit keyboard and these lights match the rest of my system (blue). A lot of the backlit keyboards out there are red and if I'm using a backlight, i'd like it the same color across the board. This keyboard also isn't a full keyboard, the 10 key is combined with the pgup/pgdn/home/end keys and I'm not 100% sure I'm on board with that either.
    Reds are super soft (I use mine at work to type) you might try out the blues with o-rings. Just google o-rings for mechanical switches tons of sites carry them.

I have a TK as well, and an older version too. A blackwidow/filco/das.
    I'm happy with the TK overall however I absolutely LOATHE that they used a double 0 button. I'm not really a fan of full size boards though, and right now the TK is the best value for a tkl backlit mechanical kb.

Comment

Logitech G105 : CODMW3 here

So far like it and got it on a hell of a deal last year
      2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
      1990 GT Convertible

Comment

I don't know why but I can't figure out the fascination with mechanical keyboards. Is it just the feel?

I have been using a razor lycosa for years and love it although it's finally starting to jack up. One of the main reasons I like it is it's dead silent.

Those mechanical keyboards just remind me of 1980s keyboards.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I have a G15 that I'm happy with.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Saitek Eclipse II here. I love that it's backlit.

Comment

Working...
            X