In the market for a "family" 4 wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the market for a "family" 4 wheeler

Let me rephrase that by saying this will not be an 1/8th mile Raptor quad. I'm looking to do some 4wd in a pasture and up county roads and letting my kids drive it. I don't want dead kids.

I also don't want to spend $10Gs either. My only experience with 4 wheelers is Honda. I am seeing some new brands I've never heard of that are going cheap new, like CF Moto. Anybody had an experience with one of those? (See pic below. The one pictured is more than I want to spend, but a good deal for what you get.)

I'm leery of buying used so if I can pick up new for a used price that would be awesome. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2014 CF MOTO CForce 600 $6499
    Specs
    Dry weight, lbs. 758
    Wheelbase, in. 58.7
    Front suspension Dual A-arms
    Rear suspension Dual A-arms
    Fuel capacity, gal. 5
    Engine size 593.2cc
    Engine cooling Liquid
    Transmission CVT
    2WD/4WD 2WD/4WD/Diff-lock
    Key Features:
    Bosch EFI, digital dash & info center, hand guards, 12” alum. alloy wheels, 2,000-lb. winch

You can probably buy a Polaris for that price. Stay away from offbrands. Brinson Powersports in Corsicana has some good deals and they sell used bikes that are well taken care of.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      You can probably buy a Polaris for that price. Stay away from offbrands. Brinson Powersports in Corsicana has some good deals and they sell used bikes that are well taken care of.
      Cool, I actually want to buy in Corsicana or somewhere south of Ennis. Def gonna check into it. Thanks man.

Comment

I know you are saying new but would you have any interest in a 2012 Grizzly? Mine has under 50 hours of run time and it's 700cc with EPS.

Comment

In a similar boat right now, following..
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            I know you are saying new but would you have any interest in a 2012 Grizzly? Mine has under 50 hours of run time and it's 700cc with EPS.
            Pm me a price.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
            X