Is Dallas Mustang dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dallas Mustang dead?

Lots of people saying orders were never filled, phones ring forever and no email/Facebook replies.

Anybody know anything?

I saw a post on facebook a couple of weeks ago that showed a sign on the door saying they were closed for business. Other than that, haven't seen anymore about it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy View Post
      I saw a post on facebook a couple of weeks ago that showed a sign on the door saying they were closed for business. Other than that, haven't seen anymore about it.
      Dang, that’d be a damn shame if they were gone. Not that they were perfect, but they’ve been around so long.

Comment

I hear you. It was convenient for have to have right now parts. Hopefully they are just restructuring or trying to find a buyer, or something like that. Wonder if whiteboy knows anything? Next time I see him post on facebook, I'll ask him.
        sigpic

Comment

I hear you. It was convenient for have to have right now parts. Hopefully they are just restructuring or trying to find a buyer, or something like that. Wonder if whiteboy knows anything? Next time I see him post on facebook, I'll ask him.
          Please do. I don’t frequent the facebooks too much, so that’d be appreciated.

Comment

Sucks to hear. LMR kicked their ass. They let LMR do it.

Comment

How does a giant like that fall? Insane.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                How does a giant like that fall? Insane.
                Times are a changin'. Ask Blockbuster. And Radio Shack. And Sears. Change with them or suffer the consequences.

Comment

Nobody hold to this. But I think Jeremy a.k.a. white boy. Posted some kind of goodbye thing about Dallas Mustang like a few weeks ago on his FB. Again might’ve just been my drunken state.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I left a message on one of his posts.

Edit: who is the star wars collector on here? Jeremy has a bunch for sale on one of his pages. And some pretty cool other collectibles too.
                    Last edited by johnboy; 06-02-2019, 10:10 PM. Reason: Added info
                    sigpic

Comment

Man, DM has been failing me lately on ordering parts. I’ve had to go to CJ pony for orders cause DM has been saying anything I order was over a week out. Got tired of their shit and the guys at the counters shitty attitudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I left a message on one of his posts.

Edit: who is the star wars collector on here? Jeremy has a bunch for sale on one of his pages. And some pretty cool other collectibles too.
                        Yeah
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Fuck them. LMR actually puts effort into their business.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            Fuck them. LMR actually puts effort into their business.

But they don’t do the old shit. I’ll end up having to stick to CJ pony parts. Ugh. I did love going in and picking up stuff and saving money on shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This picture was reportedly taken recently during business hours. The person mentioned they just decided to drive to the shop, since they weren't answering calls and not responding to ?s through social media.

If you take it at face value, I would say having the safety gates closed and a shield lock on the door that they probably are done. Although, there is no mention of anything on their website or FB store page. Providing no heads up to customers that were still ordering parts in early May. It sounds to me that their radio silence is a good sign they filed for bankruptcy. This is of no surprise. Their customer service is widely regarded as being lackluster at best. I just used Summit Racing, Jegs, eBay, and occasionally the Ford Racing catalog to get my parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X