final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
    To all those that claim fraud. You may be right. But ask yourself, are you more inclined to think that the election was rigged because your candidate didnt win or because you sincerely think it was rigged. Did you think that passionately back in 2000 and 2004 when it seemed like Bush won by abnormal situations in Florida and Ohio respectively. If you did then Im willing to hear your opinion, otherwise your showing complete bias. Here is the thing you should really think about. Your side already won for the next 50 years no matter what happens from this point forward. Because the left decided to rig the primary and send Hillary as their representative in the 2016 election, they lost. This in turn allowed the supreme court be filled with not 1 but 2 conservative seats. Youve already won for a long time coming. Be happy with that.
    1) The guy who should be most pissed off is Bernie. But we know Bernie just takes his payoff and plays his part.

2). You can search this forum. I’ve been talking about voter fraud for over a decade.

3). Trump is not “my guy,” but he was the only choice I had thanks to the two party system and personal responsibility vs. sacrifice rights for the collective.

4). Who cares who won if fraud is this rampant?

So because Trump did his job and appointed the Justices, voter fraud doesn’t matter? So we should just cope in the name of unity now? And you wonder why many hate leftists.

In 2000 and 2004 I was deployed on a nuclear submarine. I also took an oath and signed a contract. Part of that which was always understood was to stay silent and be neutral on politics. Knowing that and seeing how politicians have used the Pentagon as a political weapon lately really pisses me off.

Comment

To all those that claim fraud. You may be right. But ask yourself, are you more inclined to think that the election was rigged because your candidate didnt win or because you sincerely think it was rigged. Did you think that passionately back in 2000 and 2004 when it seemed like Bush won by abnormal situations in Florida and Ohio respectively. If you did then Im willing to hear your opinion, otherwise your showing complete bias. Here is the thing you should really think about. Your side already won for the next 50 years no matter what happens from this point forward. Because the left decided to rig the primary and send Hillary as their representative in the 2016 election, they lost. This in turn allowed the supreme court be filled with not 1 but 2 conservative seats. Youve already won for a long time coming. Be happy with that.
      I agree with what you are saying. It is still important to remain objective here and not put bias blinders on and vet sources.

With that being said, i do think the mail in-ballot system was a horrible idea ripe for tampering.

I am more skeptical of reports about the whole Dominion/Hugo Chavez/George Soros boogeyman linking.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        I agree with what you are saying. It is still important to remain objective here and not put bias blinders on and vet sources.

With that being said, i do think the mail in-ballot system was a horrible idea ripe for tampering.

I am more skeptical of reports about the whole Dominion/Hugo Chavez/George Soros boogeyman linking.
        So you agree with Jimmy Carter that mail in ballots are more susceptible to fraud? That predates the concept of mass spamming them to everyone (not in all states, but some).

Does this warrant an investigation?

Ask yourself these questions while you are at it. What did a group of Norwegian doctors just complete a study on and conclude? What happened in MI and WI in the past 48 hrs regarding certifying election results? What is happening in Slovakia right now? What just happened in Denmark yesterday? What did the governors of Alabama and Florida decide today? What is happening with the governor of NY right now? What did Joseph Biden recommend this week? What happened in Atlanta today?

Then ask yourself why you know almost nothing about any of these. Then take a long hard look at social media and the main stream media and evaluate why that might be the case.

Did you even know what our own Senator Cruz did this week? Like him or not, at least he is working to protect the rights of all Americans.

And what did Dan Crenshaw say this week?

Comment

• And for the love of all mankind ask yourself why a simple slogan that was great in 1980 is now the most offensive thing on the planet to many?

Comment

You do understand don't you that should the Senate be flipped (translation: stolen) blue in January that the current nine-justice Supreme Court could rather easily be expanded to add more justices (translation: liberal majority) for a long time coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              You do understand don't you that should the Senate be flipped (translation: stolen) blue in January that the current nine-justice Supreme Court could rather easily be expanded to add more justices (translation: liberal majority) for a long time coming?
              This guy, whenever he does post which isn't often isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I would just skip reading, kind of like when Gasser posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                This guy, whenever he does post which isn't often isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I would just skip reading, kind of like when Gasser posts.
                You suuure do complain a lot, for someone who skips my posts. Frankly I'll be glad if you put me on ignore, please do. That way I won't see your constant whining.
                WH

Comment

• I see the gasser dog whistle is functioning properly...

Comment

Whomever wins doesn't change my opinion of crooked politicians and fraud. The alarming thing to me is that those in power took such a bold step to blatantly and openly decide to use voting methods that EVERYONE knows can be easily altered/faked/stolen/etc. I have no problem with absentee ballots, but mass mailing of ballots to every voter is absurd.

The problem of ballot harvesting needs to be fixed. There's no way any group should be able to do this. It's also alarming to learn more and more about the electronic system/software and the dependency on other countries. Why we would trust anyone outside of the US to handle our election is absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      Whomever wins doesn't change my opinion of crooked politicians and fraud. The alarming thing to me is that those in power took such a bold step to blatantly and openly decide to use voting methods that EVERYONE knows can be easily altered/faked/stolen/etc. I have no problem with absentee ballots, but mass mailing of ballots to every voter is absurd.

The problem of ballot harvesting needs to be fixed. There's no way any group should be able to do this. It's also alarming to learn more and more about the electronic system/software and the dependency on other countries. Why we would trust anyone outside of the US to handle our election is absurd.
                      Exactly and all of these issues deserve investigation and should be corrected so this mess never happens again. Why both sides can’t agree on that is the most damning evidence if you look at this using simple logic. If the election was truly fair and clean, why is there so much resistance to an investigation?

Comment

• more votes than registered voters is a pretty good sign of fuckassery going on .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                          more votes than registered voters is a pretty good sign of fuckassery going on .
                          Good luck getting the side that claimed victory to look closely at how they got there. To me one of the most damning things is all the rush to certify and refusal to investigate on their part.

Anyone with half a brain knows voter fraud is old as voting. Even Jimmy Carter issued a report decades ago on the dangers of mail in ballots.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                            more votes than registered voters is a pretty good sign of fuckassery going on .
                            This could actually turn out to be a good thing. Imagine democrats never winning in a city again because they couldn't cheat. Or at least, their wins being few and far between. This is shining a very bright light on the whole problem.
                            WH

Comment

• Hillary only got 3mil more popular votes than trump but he trounced her on electoral votes . trump got 10 mil more votes this time and they claim biden got more than hillary or obama without campaigning . trump had 56k at a campaign rally and biden could not fill a parking lot . i'll never buy it .

Comment

• if Trump doesn't overturn the outcome and win then I'm never voting again.

Comment

Working...
                                X