I think it would have been close. He had been running good all day
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
      I heard "Doc" car was maybe a 10 min fix and CornBread took the "W" without giving any real time to sort it out.
      Once both cars burnout and start to stage it's go time. Cornbread already sat there idling a good 5 mins ( which is way to long) before staging to go.

Comment

for a race with a low car count and a big purse, im sure he just wanted to take the win. this ain't TV doc.

Comment

Imo the race was well run. NSD kept facilities clean. 100% better than Kennedale.
          2009 Mustang GT
          1972 Country Squire

Comment

Same complaint from last time for me...Paid 20 to get in, was there for about 6+ hours and only saw about 15 races. That is why I stayed home
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
              Once both cars burnout and start to stage it's go time. Cornbread already sat there idling a good 5 mins ( which is way to long) before staging to go.
              Doc went up to him and asked for a race afterwards and he said no go. I understand the race for the cash, still sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                Doc went up to him and asked for a race afterwards and he said no go. I understand the race for the cash, still sucks!
                Are you sure about that or is it just something you heard everyone else saying?
                There was plenty of people up there running their mouths that has no business saying a word but I never heard Doc say that.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw video of Doc asking Spencer to run him back for 5k. Wasn't happy with the answer he got.

Comment

I was there, he wouldn't run him. just what I heard straight up

Comment

Working...
                    X