Keep an eye out for my XD Sub Compact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep an eye out for my XD Sub Compact

Have no idea how or why the thief didn't take the wife's macbook or camera, but between 5:15 PM yesterday and when I came home at 8:30 or so, someone came into my house and snatched it from my desk.

I had left it out because I was taking photos to trade it, forgot to put it back up. Garage door malfunctioned a few days ago and could be manually lifted.

Serial Number: US466544

Black Sub Compact with pinky extensions.

Didn't even bother with the extended mag sitting right next to it.

Only thing I can think of is the wife came home around 6:30 to pack for her trip, may have spooked the person and he grabbed what he could.

That's very odd and specific. Sounds fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      That's very odd and specific. Sounds fishy.

Yep
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Yep
        Oh yeah, nothing about this sits right with me. But I cannot find it anywhere.

Comment

You're having it hydrodipped as your xmas present. You're welcome
          Last edited by hxbernal; 12-24-2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

You need a big mean assed dog.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Im sure you did but just to be safe you did call the police right?

Comment

Hopefully you checked everywhere. I sit shit down alot in one place and forget I moved it, put it in drawers and the last I remember it was on the desk, etc, etc. It is odd nothing else was taken, so even though you are sure you left on the desk, did you really leave it on the desk?
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Ya that's just to weird that nothing else is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Hopefully you checked everywhere. I sit shit down alot in one place and forget I moved it, put it in drawers and the last I remember it was on the desk, etc, etc. It is odd nothing else was taken, so even though you are sure you left on the desk, did you really leave it on the desk?
                    I have no earthly idea how, but I found it in one of my trash bags. Sitting at the bottom covered in old food and trash.

This makes no sense. I generally do not throw away firearms. No way my son did this either, he was at his grandparents the whole day.

I did report it to the police, but will be calling and following up.

I feel like an absolute idiot. It's now secured back in the safe.

PD followed up after I called it in, the Sgt. said this happens more than we think. Brain farts and then hands/mind disconnect.
                    Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 12-25-2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Robber probably threw it in the trash when he got spooked by your wife

Comment

I've left the remote control inside the fridge before. So there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          I've left the remote control inside the fridge before. So there's that.
                          That was a lot of booze huh?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            I have no earthly idea how, but I found it in one of my trash bags. Sitting at the bottom covered in old food and trash.

This makes no sense. I generally do not throw away firearms. No way my son did this either, he was at his grandparents the whole day.

I did report it to the police, but will be calling and following up.

I feel like an absolute idiot. It's now secured back in the safe.

PD followed up after I called it in, the Sgt. said this happens more than we think. Brain farts and then hands/mind disconnect.
                            That is fucking nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              That was a lot of booze huh?
                              Few glasses of wine

Comment

Working...
                              X