Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    To seasoned bad motherfuckers like you, it does not, but for us common folk who do not want to be charged with a crime for defending ourselves, we would rather heed state laws.

Shooting them while they are attacking you is legal in all 50 states. Shooting them as they are fleeing after committing a felony is legal in many states.

I'll gladly sit in prison knowing I put somebody in the ground before I let myself get punked out by a couple of teenaged niggers or anyone else that thinks it's appropriate to try jacking someone.

You can handle your business your own way.

Edit: The last time I had to defend myself against someone I used a knife. The man is now sitting in TDCJ with a 45 year sentence for aggravated robbery and has lost the use of his right arm because of the injuries I inflicted on him. Every couple of months I send him a letter telling him how much I enjoyed putting a hurting on him.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• God I love this thread.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        God I love this thread.
        Me too. I believe it's the only thing that has kept this board going for the past couple of years.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I have practiced my draw and slash thousands of times..
          No one here doubts this
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            No one here doubts this
            Probably 1000x every morning before breakfast
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Probably 1000x every morning before breakfast
                20 times with each hand. Same with my handguns. I also shoulder and aim a rifle 50 times on each side. Strangely enough I do do this before breakfast every day along with my regular workout routine.

Comment

20 times with each hand. Same with my handguns. I also shoulder and aim a rifle 50 times on each side. Strangely enough I do do this before breakfast every day along with my regular workout routine.
                  And all this time I thought a man of your powers could just snap his fingers and make people disappear...

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    And all this time I thought a man of your powers could just snap his fingers and make people disappear...

I do keep large barrels of acid around for my business and my fiance and I are considering opening a funeral home equipped with a crematorium.

Comment

Shooting them while they are attacking you is legal in all 50 states. Shooting them as they are fleeing after committing a felony is legal in many states.
                      If you would have read, in the state of IL that is open to interpretation as using "necessary force" to stop a threat. There is video proof two dindus walking away when the victim drew his weapon. You would have been found guilty and made an example of being a racist gun owner who only wants to kill black people which would affect the rest of us non-racist, law abiding, gun carrying white folk. Asshole.

Comment

I do keep large barrels of acid around for my business and my fiance and I are considering opening a funeral home equipped with a crematorium.
                        The joke...

Your head...

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          The joke...

Your head...
                          Never waste a perfect opportunity to tell a story!

Comment

• Or at least make up another completely unbelievable lie!
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              The simplest lesson ever on why we should be able to carry.
                              I love the argument about how less gun violence in places like that. Yeah - but they sure do find other ways to get their crime on.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                If you would have read, in the state of IL that is open to interpretation as using "necessary force" to stop a threat. There is video proof two dindus walking away when the victim drew his weapon. You would have been found guilty and made an example of being a racist gun owner who only wants to kill black people which would affect the rest of us non-racist, law abiding, gun carrying white folk. Asshole.
                                I do not know why I'm getting in this mix but....

If you take a look at 7-8 seconds when he goes from one window ad to the other you can see him drawing at that point. He could've popped off a few in at least one of them if he wanted to - I think - but they quickly retreated.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X