Tornado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado!

My wife was standing at the front door watching it rain. It then began to hail coming from the south so I went to the back door to see how big of hail it was. Before I could make it to the back door she screamed tornado and her and the kids hauled ass to the tub. I went to go check it out at the front door and the little rope tornado took out the tree, then went right around the truck, into the next field and sucked back up. It was pretty cool to watch it.

roll random app

Your wife and kids ran for the tub and screamed "TORNADO" so you ran to the front door to confront it? Did you think you were going to frighten it?

Comment

I grabbed my shotgun! Why do you think it left the truck alone ?

chemical makeup of ammonia

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        I grabbed my shotgun! Why do think it left the truck alone ?

Fuck yea
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

what wheels did you go with on the truck?

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
            what wheels did you go with on the truck?
            Those are just the factory wheels I plastidipped. I wish I hadn't sold my chrome 18" fuel wheels but they were hard on the brakes for some reason I kept having to have the rotors turned.

Comment

i grabbed my shotgun! Why do you think it left the truck alone ?

rofl
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Those are just the factory wheels I plastidipped. I wish I hadn't sold my chrome 18" fuel wheels but they were hard on the brakes for some reason I kept having to have the rotors turned.
                wheels can be hard on brakes?

Comment

I guess after about 1k miles I would go to hit the brakes and it would start hopping and bouncing like crazy. All the lugs would be tight I'd go have the rotors turned and it would be fine for another 1k miles. Finally I had enough and that was 50k miles ago and the truck has yet to do it with the factories

Comment

Did you fuck the Tornado?
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                      Did you fuck the Tornado?
                      Dang near did with both barrels! Might get another chance in an hour or so!

Comment

My '04 Z71 Silverado shakes occasionally under braking since I installed OEM 20" wheels/tires. Feels just like warped rotors but it's an intermittent problem. ..

Not sure what the solution is for the issue.

mardyn

Comment

I guess after about 1k miles I would go to hit the brakes and it would start hopping and bouncing like crazy. All the lugs would be tight I'd go have the rotors turned and it would be fine for another 1k miles. Finally I had enough and that was 50k miles ago and the truck has yet to do it with the factories
                          Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                          My '04 Z71 Silverado shakes occasionally under braking since I installed OEM 20" wheels/tires. Feels just like warped rotors but it's an intermittent problem. ..

Not sure what the solution is for the issue.

mardyn
                          Interesting. Sounds like we have a few of these trucks on the board. I've got an 03 4x4 quadrasteer crew myself. I decided to give her a new look and quickly ended up with 4 sets of wheels and tires so I'll let yall know if I encounter any of that but I'm afraid I may not even drive her enough to even notice, I'm just over 3k miles in 9 years

Comment

yea absolutely. If they're larger than stock requiring a taller tire.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

or improperly torqued

Comment

Working...
                              X