Suicide is never the answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
    A person I knew committed suicide yesterday; they had tried once before but people intervened in time and saved their life. I saw posts from them on Facebook recently and everything seemed to be going well - there were no clues that they were going to try again.

Sometimes you never know whats going on with a person because they hide it well.
    That was the way this kid was he always had a smile on his face and laughed a lot. Sort of like a Robin Williams type of thing. The ones that seem the most upbeat and cool on the surface are the ones that struggle the most.

Comment

Suicide can definitely be the answer, if the question is something like "i'm a quadriplegic who 24/7 requires someone to keep me alive, and I spend every day experiencing pain in limbs I can't move, while my body continues to push shit into a bag located on the side of my bed."

That question has an easy answer.
      sigpic

Comment

I have lost a few close friends to suicide. While I have not agreed with the outcome I can understand why they felt the way they did.

Comment

The woman I love shot and killed herself last month on the 19th. 17 days ago.

I'm having a hard time.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post

I'm having a hard time.
            Damn! Man that’s got to be tough. I’m sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm having a hard time.
              Can't imagine. You need someone to talk to there are lots of us here. sending you my #

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                It's the most selfish thing a person can do.
                Death is something you face alone. Your death is your own damn business, but I believe most suicides are pathetic.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm having a hard time.
                  Damn man, you know we are all assholes here but most of us care about each other, especially old old school members that have friends and history here.

While I can never imagine what you are going through one will find peace when someone dies, it takes time to go through a death, no matter how someone you love dies. I know it sounds like a cliche but time does heal, you will never forget, not a day goes by that I don't think about the people that I loved dearly that have passed.
                  I hope you can get through this, just remember, the people that you love about and care about will miss you and feel the pain you are feeling now, don't put them through the same pain you are feeling...'H'
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My wife committed suicide a year ago in June. The medication she was on made her a completely different person. A day like this past weekend, family over, cooking and swimming, she got pissed off and told her sister "I'm just going to shoot my self in the head" and that's exactly what she did, I'm our room, just like that, it was over. She left me with two young boys to raise on my own, 7 and 6. But life is crazy and the boys and myself are in our own groove and understand this is it, and we can't change it now.

I finally started dating again, she is also a widow, her husband also put a gun to his head and made that decision. He left behind two daughters, 4 and 8. I love her, I love her daughters! Its horrible what has happened to both our families but I'm glad I found her, and she found me, and we're going forward together.

I did this last year, I'm not asking for donations for ya'll. But if anyone wants to join me for this walk, I'll be glad to see yall and just support this cause...

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Depends. If it’s done in a gory way at home it’s inconsiderate A/F.
                      Wrote a note and OD'd on her pain meds in her bed.

Comment

Also, if any of you guys need help or just need to grab a drink and bull shit to get something off your mind let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Also, if any of you guys need help or just need to grab a drink and bull shit to get something off your mind let us know.
                          I wanna have a drink, but I don't need to get anything off my mind...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I wanna have a drink, but I don't need to get anything off my mind...
                            Well, I'm cheap and easy!

Comment

Dang guys, some sad shit in here. Sorry to hear it.

I too am on board for the drinking support group.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Dang guys, some sad shit in here. Sorry to hear it.

I too am on board for the drinking support group.
                                Well lets turn this into a GTG.

Comment

Working...
                                X