Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Favorite BBQ place in DFW area? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite BBQ place in DFW area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardemans in OC was always consitant.

Meshaks is fucking great, only problem is if you don't get there early, they run out of stuff and that nigga doesnt give a fuck either. Customer service is nonexistent and its take out only.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      I stopped off at a place in Garland a while back while getting some tires mounted up at Discount. The BBQ was good (I had brisket and hot link) but the sauce was only OK. I didn't search, has this place already been posted in this thread? Kind of a weird joint, operating out of a defunct old Sonic.

GARLAND: Hardeman's Bar-B-Que  4122 Broadway  Garland, TX 75043  214-703-0188  Open M-Thur 11-10, F-Sat 11-midnight, Sun 11-5 ...

I've been wanting to try this place: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/13/14698...-B-Que-Garland
      Don't believe it's been mentioned here.

I thought you were going to say you went to Mershack's. That's where I should have gone to last Saturday but it was late in the day and I'm sure I would have been out of luck for getting anything good.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I'm in. Weekend would be better, but not this weekend.
      OK so weekend after next works for me. What works for you guys? Saturday or Sunday? Should I post this up separately?

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Hardemans in OC was always consitant.

Meshaks is fucking great, only problem is if you don't get there early, they run out of stuff and that nigga doesnt give a fuck either. Customer service is nonexistent and its take out only.
      Which Hardemans? I've been wanting to hit up Mershascks for a while to but never find myself in that part of town.

Comment

• In.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Which Hardemans? I've been wanting to hit up Mershascks for a while to but never find myself in that part of town.
          Theres on on Westmoreland just north of Clarendon.

Meshaks is of the hook as far as BBQ goes, fall of the bone smoked ribs, but like I said get there early and prepare to wait and eat in the car.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

OK so weekend after next works for me. What works for you guys? Saturday or Sunday? Should I post this up separately?

Either is fine with me. Matt, Bea, Cliff, & Marty will probably want to go as well.

EDIT: Matt says Sunday works best for him. Let's make it early. 11-11:30 or so. Everything will be nice and fresh.
            Last edited by bcoop; 07-17-2013, 10:43 AM.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Theres on on Westmoreland just north of Clarendon.

Meshaks is of the hook as far as BBQ goes, fall of the bone smoked ribs, but like I said get there early and prepare to wait and eat in the car.
              I've been there a couple of times not to long after they opened and I wasn't to impressed. Might give them another try since they are pretty close. You know Alex lives like two blocks from there LOL!

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Either is fine with me. Matt, Bea, Cliff, & Marty will probably want to go as well.

EDIT: Matt says Sunday works best for him. Let's make it early. 11-11:30 or so. Everything will be nice and fresh.
              OK so let's say Sunday, July 28 around 11am.

Comment

I've been there a couple of times not to long after they opened and I wasn't to impressed. Might give them another try since they are pretty close. You know Alex lives like two blocks from there LOL!

OK so let's say Sunday, July 28 around 11am.
                I'm crashing!!

Comment

• Off The Bone or Baby Back Shaq...
                  04 GT
                  91 LX

Comment

• Has anyone been to Record's on Lancaster in Oak Cliff lately? I went once a long time ago, and it was excellent.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

So we still doing this on Sunday?

Comment

So we still doing this on Sunday?
                        I'm in. Matt? Henry? I've got my kids, but no biggie.

Comment

• Just give me the time and place and I'll do my best to be there. Also anyone up for some beerz arfterwards?

Comment

• I can do sunday, i'll round up Cliff and Marty. Bea is out of town

Comment

• So what time are you guys thinking about doing this? I'd like to beat the church crowd but I don't know how early you guys are available.

Comment

• As early as possible. 11-11:30

Comment

Working...
                                X