No announcement yet.

Stadium Super Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have raced those things on the same street courses that the big American road racing series & Indycar runs. They are neat! Robby quit NASCAR to start that series.

Comment

Just watching that makes you feel more manly.

Comment

Watched them run in Austin last year at XGAMES! They will be there again in June

Comment

Hey-Seuss! That's some badass-idness!
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

They ran the CORR series atm TMS awhile back and it was the best racing to watch as a spectator. They need to return asap.

Comment

Must have!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Looks cool for a few laps. ..but it also looks damn hard to pass. That makes me think it would get boring kinda quick.
                That's Adelaide. There are a few spots to pass but with those jumps, and no 3 person view, it changes the track.

I assume this is the direction and track. This image is from 2011 so both could have changed.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

That is full of badassery. Those trucks must be built like tanks to handle that abuse.

Comment

I saw this in person, CORR at the Motor Speedway, was bad freaking ass

Comment

It's clear to me now that I made the wrong career choice.

Comment

Comment

^^ Epic post
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

SO Bad !!!

Comment

Has anyone been to one of these races in person? They're racing this Saturday less than 10 miles from my house. Wondering how it is watching live. The race this weekend is on dirt, curious how that would change the experience too. Looks like it would be fun as hell to drive one!

Comment

What race is this Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                                X