Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this house!

Down the street from my office.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

fsck yeah!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Garage is not tall enough for an RV.

Would not buy.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Garage is not tall enough for an RV.

Would not buy.
        10 car garage.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            LOL!

Rest of it's pretty nice too, even has a 2bd m-i-l suite.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              LOL!

Rest of it's pretty nice too, even has a 2bd m-i-l suite.
              that's 2 mil bedrooms too many

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                10 car garage.
                I'd still have to leave 2 outside.

Comment

Shoulda' made it out of metal so it doesn't burn down with the cars in it

Comment

Ironically, we looked at a house very similar to that one years ago...it's over in Grapevine and it was just a flipped image of this one...house to the left, garage to the right when facing it from the street. So similar it almost makes me think it could be the same builder. The house and garage looked just like this one from the front, but the MIL suite on the opposite end of the garage also had a second story on it...it was like a whole other house on that end. Full kitchen, living room, bed/bath down...and another bed/bath upstairs.

Is that where the MIL is on this one too?
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      Ironically, we looked at a house very similar to that one years ago...it's over in Grapevine and it was just a flipped image of this one...house to the left, garage to the right when facing it from the street. So similar it almost makes me think it could be the same builder. The house and garage looked just like this one from the front, but the MIL suite on the opposite end of the garage also had a second story on it...it was like a whole other house on that end. Full kitchen, living room, bed/bath down...and another bed/bath upstairs.

Is that where the MIL is on this one too?
                      Looks like the MIL suite is on the left, looking at the front. Single story, 1050sq/ft. The main house is a two story, but just a loft living/game room upstairs.
                      *edit*

You may be right, it looks like there is at least one room upstairs.

the MIL suite

Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 09-18-2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

There is one similar to that at Sublet and Kelly Elliot. Small unassuming house but like a 5 or 6 car garage and shop

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                          I'd still have to leave 2 outside.
                          Guilty of that same issue here. Guess I would have to invest in a few lifts in order to make it work.

Comment

Put the air compressor up against the mil wall. heh.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                              Put the air compressor up against the mil wall. heh.
                              Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              that's 2 mil bedrooms too many
                              These guys understand

Comment

Working...
                              X