Attn: Fakenews fucktard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Fakenews fucktard

Looks as though you are in good company. I believe you posted every one of these fakenews fucktard stories at one point or another before your unfortunate trip back into your cage. Congratulations on being a winner in a fakenews fucktard kind of way!

-----------------------------------------

President Trump revealed the winners of his self-proclaimed ‘Fake News’ awards Wednesday night on Twitter with The New York Times topping the list.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    And the FAKE NEWS winners are...https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipat...e-news-awards/

6:00 PM - Jan 17, 2018

The Highly Anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards
    2017 has been a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news.

gop.com
    17,993 17,993 Replies 16,136 16,136 Retweets 39,427 39,427 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    CNN also came out as a “winner,” with the left-leaning news network making the list four times.

The list, published on GOP.com, noted that “studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative.” It went on to call 2017 “a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage and even downright fake news.”

Coming in first place was The New York Times’ Paul Krugman for his prediction that the stock markets would never recover from Trump’s election.

In a bit of irony, the Dow Jones industrial average closed above 26,000 for the first time on Wednesday.

The Times was followed by ABC News’ Brian Ross for his botched report that Trump advised former National Security advisor Michael Flynn to make contact with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign.

The list pointed to a false CNN report that Trump had early access to “hacked documents” from Wikileaks, a video that suggested Trump overfed fish in a visit with the Japanese prime minister and a report that former FBI Director James Comey would deny saying Trump was told he was not under investigation.

The Times appeared on the list again for a false report that the Trump administration hid a report on climate change.

The final “winner” on the list, as Trump described it: “And last, but not least: 'RUSSIA COLLUSION!' Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”

The website carrying the results of the “Fake News Awards” crashed because it was flooded with visitors after Trump tweeted out the link.

Without naming anyone, Trump also tweeted out his praise for the “many great reporters.”

He continued, “Despite some very corrupt and dishonest media coverage, there are many great reporters I respect and lots of GOOD NEWS for the American people to be proud of!”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    Despite some very corrupt and dishonest media coverage, there are many great reporters I respect and lots of GOOD NEWS for the American people to be proud of!

6:05 PM - Jan 17, 2018
    7,625 7,625 Replies 10,080 10,080 Retweets 43,841 43,841 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Below is the full list of winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.

1) The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency

Display nothing; This is on Publish with no configured Image
    2) ABC News' Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn

3) CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks

4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office

5) The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters

6) CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

7) CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties

8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand

9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation

10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change study

11) In Trump’s words, "‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”

Wat?

Comment

ok

Comment

I think he is celebrating the fact that our president spent his first 8 months compiling a celebrity roast of his own.

i think.

but to the OP. i have been getting the best nights rest reading myself to sleep at night. you know the post; the one where sig239 picked you apart like a hacksaw jim duggan action figure.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          i think.
          Wrong. More along the lines of 8 months of exposing just how psychotic liberal fucktards can be and fans like you eat that shit up hook/line/sinker with no apology. lol.
          but to the OP. i have been getting the best nights rest reading myself to sleep at night. you know the post; the one where sig239 picked you apart like a hacksaw jim duggan action figure.
          You see. I knew you could not stay away from your number one. Better to snuggle up in the cab with your methhead bay, malt liquor and DFWM than to have to give yourself a manicure for that "french model" experience.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You should be happy there are those who visit you here! Ungrateful fakenews fucktard!

*Edit- Here's the dumbed down version courtesy of sc281. Less reading effort for you. You're welcome.

Congrats CNN!!!!! http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/01/17/president-trump-fake-news-awards-winners-fakies-dishonest-media/
              Last edited by SS Junk; 01-18-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Right on
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You and/or momma write yet another check out to the ex-wife? LOL.
                    How's your BHM going, fakenews? Feeling empowered by whoring out MLK quotes and taking them grossly out of context to keep the race baiting libtard agenda alive?

Comment

Was this bozo known as naynay even alive when Bob Marley was still here?

Comment

If that post is not fakenews fucktard generated it's most likely some other fakenews fucktard trying to generate attention much like the black guy defacing a church with racist bullshit and some lesbian couple who faked a hate crime and the ME gunch who said some nazis ripped off her backalacka ding dong hijab.

Comment

You should either start or stop drinking. You have diminished mental capacity as it is, and id just like to see you get better or hurry up and put the final nail in the coffin.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I bet you're proud of your boy's new portrait. In your best libtard logic, why was the last president painted to look like an effeminate community organizing fucktard?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              I bet you're proud of your boy's new portrait. In your best libtard logic, why was the last president painted to look like an effeminate community organizing fucktard?

https://youtu.be/LGcaNY5eBWw?t=24
                              That definitely doesn't have sperm on his face according to snopes. https://www.snopes.com/obama-officia...t-sperm-cells/

Comment

Working...
                              X