No announcement yet.

Attn: Fakenews fucktard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the best solution is to stop having kids and close the schools by your logic.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Can you post apic of uour last confirmed hunting kill with your AR?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Its like mecca to them. If that tells you anything.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
          Can you post apic of uour last confirmed hunting kill with your AR?
          I shoot cans, and that's all I got to say about that.

Comment

$0.50 bullet on a $0.10 can?

Never assumed you to be a wise man, but here i am.

Spending some time with my son showing him how to dismantle mental midgets like yourself with words before they go get daddys gun and treat him like a tin can.

If my responses are slow take the time to show the boys where you keep all 130 mags.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              $0.50 bullet on a $0.10 can?

Never assumed you to be a wise man, but here i am.

Spending some time with my son showing him how to dismantle mental midgets like yourself with words before they go get daddys gun and treat him like a tin can.

If my responses are slow take the time to show the boys where you keep all 130 mags.
              Last I paid was $0.32 per round.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                $If my responses are slow take the time to show the boys where you keep all 130 mags.
                Faster reload times, dumbfuck! Duh! However can you ID an AR?
                This is an AR15

This is an AR magnum AK:

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Last I paid was $0.32 per round.
                .23 here. I go for the good ol' Wolf when shooting cans!

Comment

Is the wolf better on cans than the eagle is on frogs? If you had to do as a mass shooting what would you use? Im asking for you.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    I guess the best solution is to stop having kids and close the schools by your logic.
                    Based on what. LOL You need to put down the pipe because you're losing too many brain cells. Nowhere did I say anything about stop having kids and close schools. I pointed out that the point of having more laws when the ones that are in place, the ones that prohibit kids from having firearms, the ones that prohibit firearms at school, do not work.

However, you make a great suggestion as people with your minimal brain activity should probably not procreate. The gene pool is thin enough as it is.

And for the record, my home is gun friendly. There are multiple AR's in the safe, locked away, including one for each of my sons. They helped build them; they shoot them; they clean them; and they respect them. They also know the difference between right and wrong -- something you obviously didn't learn even after having an all expense paid extended stay with the state.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Whoever juice weefle is., this man or kid or girl is god damned determined to stay in my posts. What gives?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

He shows clearly superior intelligence to yours, not that there's necessarily anything wrong with your being inferior since the rest of us can use that here for entertainment when we so choose.

Comment

woke up with nay on da brain?

its friday and i dont feel like doing much work today.

this is gonna be fun.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Sorry to bust your little bubble this early but no, I didn’t wake up feeling like I needed to take a shit. Enjoy your confinement for yet another day here in the monkey cage though, you’ve been suitably triggered for now.

Comment

MORE FAKE NEWS IN LIGHT OF THIS RECENT TRAGEDY:

These are just a couple of the victims. This is the future of the America that you want so badly to make great again (or for the first time.) Yet you dont even care to protect these kids and give them an institution to build and grow in a safe environment?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X