Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crap

he was gonna veto, but then he no veto

President Trump on Friday threatened to veto a $1.3 trillion spending bill passed by Congress over its failure to include a deal that would include protection for illegal immigrants brought to the country as children in return for funding for a wall -- a move that would likely lead to a government shutdown.?

President Trump signed the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill Friday despite an earlier threat to veto the legislation due to the lack of border wall funding and a fix for DACA.

Trump signed the mammoth legislation reluctantly, saying in a press availability with other members of the administration that, in order to secure a necessary increase in military spending, he had to give money to Democratic projects that he derided as a "wasted sum of money."

"It's not right and it's very bad for our country," he said.
    maga now or later?

serious replies only, i am filling in for Andy in his absence.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Shocking.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The new slogan is Keep America Great. We get it, you hate our president. You should head to Buck's on 4/27 and donate to the cause.

I plan on doing a job walkout on 4/20 to celebrate the release of Super Troopers 2 while the rest of the kids are busy protesting the NRA.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        The new slogan is Keep America Great. We get it, you hate our president. You should head to Buck's on 4/27 and donate to the cause.

I plan on doing a job walkout on 4/20 to celebrate the release of Super Troopers 2 while the rest of the kids are busy protesting the NRA.
        That is a fantastic idea.

Comment

The cloud act sure is a nice addition

Comment

Funding the military was absolutely necessary right now. The stage is set. Sometimes you do what you have to in order to reach your goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You gonna go fight? What are you fighting for?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Funding the military isn’t always about fighting.

Comment

Why must I do all the research. Enlighten yourself sometime. Try to form your own conclusions rather than use someone else’s.

Comment

Working...
                  X