Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua 2 - Sat Dec 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua 2 - Sat Dec 07

Is Ruiz gonna do it again? I say yes. What say you...?

Either way their's gonna be a shit ton of Fajitas and XX consumed Saturday so the only split decision should be who's watch party I'll be crashing

I'll be watching and I got some pretty good odds on a Ruiz win so I hope to make some money off him.

I also dont care much for AJ...I dont think he will fight wilder or fury for the next several years so I want to see him lose. And Eddie hearn is a dick bag so I want to see him squirm again.

I'm not exactly sure how it works with DAZN, but I'm told that knockouts in Frisco will be playing it. One of my buddies had a table reserved but I'll be with family watching at the house.

Comment

AR weighed in at 283 (10 lbs heavier then last time) but the waist did look slimmer and bulkier up top
      If anything, this may have even made AJ a bit nervous. He still looks a bit skittish to me.

What online betting site does everyone use these days or did they all fold? Haven't heard ads or anything about any of them in quite a while now...

Comment

Man I was blown away at him coming in at that weight. It was actually 17 lbs heavier than last time and the entire camp they've been saying hes going to slim down.

I think...and really hope this is all a bunch of mind games. He did weigh in fully clothed with a sombrero on, shoes, phone....etc..

And he does like the mental aspect of the sport....

Comment

Mostly a sports guy but this is interesting. Ruiz looks out of shape. Guess that’s why he is the underdog. Might throw some lunch money on the guy for entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            Mostly a sports guy but this is interesting. Ruiz looks out of shape. Guess that’s why he is the underdog. Might throw some lunch money on the guy for entertainment
            He was like a 15:1 underdog in the first fight...that he won...

These odds are almost 50:50 at this point.

And are you saying boxing isnt a sport?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              He was like a 15:1 underdog in the first fight...that he won...

These odds are almost 50:50 at this point.

And are you saying boxing isnt a sport?
              It is a sport. Just not something I follow. So this guy upset last time so everyone is thinking it’s gonna happen again. I dunno I guess it could happen

Comment

AR already has the blueprints. This should just be a repeat of the last fight but I would feel a whole lot better if AR wasn't out buying jewelry and a Rolls Royce. Not saying he shouldn't have it. He should have it and more but only 6 months after the last fight and with this much on the line I'd rather he pull into the Arena in his Tahoe rather than the finest corinthian leather known to man, just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  It is a sport. Just not something I follow. So this guy upset last time so everyone is thinking it’s gonna happen again. I dunno I guess it could happen
                  I put money on ruiz because the odds were still great for someone who won and I thought the same thing about him being able to exploit AJs issues with his amazing handspeed. A fat boy shouldnt be that fast but damn is he amazing to watch.

A lot of people were assuming Ruiz got a somewhat lucky punch last time and Joshua is still a very good fighter. You don't win a gold at the Olympics if you're not. Joshua also WAYYYY underestimated him last time so he came in very complacent and roided out. Its a great fight regardless.

I want ruiz to keep the belts, and j really want to see a ruiz/wilder match.

Comment

what an idiot...and the audacity to ask for a trilogy because you ate too many cheeseburgers...smdh

Comment

What a shitty fight.

This is why I love wilder.

Comment

Well the underdog didn’t get it! And the Georgia Bulldogs got their ass whooped too! This just isn’t my day.

Comment

Working...
                        X