What a good car forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
    there comes a time when building cars loses it's luster , same with car forums . of all the sites i belonged to only a few still exist and none have the activity of years ago .
    i agree market place is a good source for parts . i've sold off most of my project there .
    I would argue that there aren't necessarily fewer people building cars, but the types of cars and where that's discussed has shifted to other places (away from forums). Part of that is because some people prefer social media, part is because AutoGuide / VerticalScope sucks, and buys up and fucks up the forums.

Comment

Everyone does stuff on Facebook. It is garbage for any technical discussion and when you try to sell something it is even worse.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Everyone does stuff on Facebook. It is garbage for any technical discussion and when you try to sell something it is even worse.
        I’ve found selling pretty easy, but totally agree on tech discussion. I pretty much only use FB for the marketplace.

Comment

Working...
        X