No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On second thought, I will tolerate this kid taking dick if it will get us another Guardians of the Galaxy movie. It is a price I'm willing to pay and Society should back me.

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      No, I'm saying it's oddly specific. Rape jokes can be funny in broad strokes, but when you start to paint the details it gets a bit creepy.
      Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Do I need to remind anyone that the TV show Family Guy has a character that is constantly trying to molest teenage boys? I believe he's called Herbert the Pervert. Hustler magazine also has a very long running cartoon called Chester the Molester that is hysterically funny; always has been always will be. Bring some evidence showing that Gunn did any of the things that he was talking about and I'll gladly pull the lever to hang him myself. Until then it's just words.

I'm pretty sure anyone who wants to run around telling everyone they want to fuck 12yr olds, their job is not going to want them representing them. I certainly don't want to be associated with anyone like that professional or personally

Jokes are funny because theres some truth to them. If you tell them or think fucking a 12yr old joke is hilarious, it is my opinion that I would think that you have a desire to do the such. On the spectrum of jokes, pedophilia "jokes" are on the very low end.

Comment

• Comment

• In Sweden, if you're against child marriage you're "far right"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I'm pretty sure anyone who wants to run around telling everyone they want to fuck 12yr olds, their job is not going to want them representing them. I certainly don't want to be associated with anyone like that professional or personally

Jokes are funny because theres some truth to them. If you tell them or think fucking a 12yr old joke is hilarious, it is my opinion that I would think that you have a desire to do the such. On the spectrum of jokes, pedophilia "jokes" are on the very low end.
            Anyone who says that crap should definitely not have a job with Disney, that is for sure.

I am all for free speech that has no consequences from government action. Besides that though, you are on your fucking own. Say what you want but everyone else should be able to crucify you for it.

Fuck that dude.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Anyone who says that crap should definitely not have a job with Disney, that is for sure.

I am all for free speech that has no consequences from government action. Besides that though, you are on your fucking own. Say what you want but everyone else should be able to crucify you for it.

Fuck that dude.
              So you want any free speech that you don't agree with to be a capital offense? You do know that crucifixion is intended to be lethal don't you? Are you the guy that writes the speech codes for college campuses around the country?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                So you want any free speech that you don't agree with to be a capital offense?
                Yes, Captain Literal, that's exactly what he meant. Fuck a bunch of hyperbole and metaphor, he 100% meant he wants to see people nailed to crosses in the streets for not being able to manage their inner monologue.

Are you sure not not on the spectrum?

Comment

So you want any free speech that you don't agree with to be a capital offense? You do know that crucifixion is intended to be lethal don't you? Are you the guy that writes the speech codes for college campuses around the country?
                  You are a fucking idiot.

I don't find it surprising that your old perverted ass is in here slugging it out to defend the right to "talk about" deviant sex acts though. If there was one person that I knew would be in here, it was you.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• SVO has provided another example of how otherwise intelligent people can post incredibly stupid shit when it comes to the internet.

Comment

• Just an average day... checking in on my most favoritest political picture thread on the www... Ah crap, SVO is posting. Guess I'll check back in a few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        You are a fucking idiot.

I don't find it surprising that your old perverted ass is in here slugging it out to defend the right to "talk about" deviant sex acts though. If there was one person that I knew would be in here, it was you.
                        I will defend the right to talk about anything and do not care what that anything is. I am never given the chance to defend talk about anything when that anything is not offensive because no one complains when a subject matter is non offencive. I also feel compelled to point out that the law at every level believes the same as I do.

Comment

I will defend the right to talk about anything and do not care what that anything is. I am never given the chance to defend talk about anything when that anything is not offensive because no one complains when a subject matter is non offencive. I also feel compelled to point out that the law at every level believes the same as I do.
                          You are missing the point. The right to free speech is a protection from laws restricting individual speech.
                          Not a right to employment, association, or freedom from personal judgement.

Comment

SVO is right. You cunts, yes cunts that think otherwise can move to the UK where free speech isn’t a thing and join Tommy in prison. Bad taste and free speech are not the same thing. Bad taste can get you fired from your job, and I’m fine with that. It doesn’t get you murdered or imprisoned. It’s righfully legal to say whatever you like and it should be. I can call you a big hairy cunt for it, due to your poor taste, and I’m well within my rights to do so.

You idiotic cunts that don’t understand The Constitution are ruining this country. So shave your skanky selves, get a douche, get educated and clean up your act.

SVO is the king of saying stuff in poor taste, but I’m ready to defend to death his rights to do so. My rights to free speech, self defense, due process, and preservation of our county require it. So are any of you cunts willing to take a bullet over being offended?

Yah I exaggerated to make a point. Free speech isn’t easy. Liberty isn’t easy. However, you have the freedom to suck it up.

SVO is free to say stupid shit in poor taste if he so chooses and so is Mr Gunn. I’m glad he was fired for it though. And if he actually did any of those acts, he should be prosecuted and tried by a jury of 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              You are missing the point. The right to free speech is a protection from laws restricting individual speech.
                              Not a right to employment, association, or freedom from personal judgement.
                              I can promise you that I have never missed that point.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              SVO is right. You cunts, yes cunts that think otherwise can move to the UK where free speech isn’t a thing and join Tommy in prison. Bad taste and free speech are not the same thing. Bad taste can get you fired from your job, and I’m fine with that. It doesn’t get you murdered or imprisoned. It’s righfully legal to say whatever you like and it should be. I can call you a big hairy cunt for it, due to your poor taste, and I’m well within my rights to do so.

You idiotic cunts that don’t understand The Constitution are ruining this country. So shave your skanky selves, get a douche, get educated and clean up your act.

SVO is the king of saying stuff in poor taste, but I’m ready to defend to death his rights to do so. My rights to free speech, self defense, due process, and preservation of our county require it. So are any of you cunts willing to take a bullet over being offended?

Yah I exaggerated to make a point. Free speech isn’t easy. Liberty isn’t easy. However, you have the freedom to suck it up.

SVO is free to say stupid shit in poor taste if he so chooses and so is Mr Gunn. I’m glad he was fired for it though. And if he actually did any of those acts, he should be prosecuted and tried by a jury of 12.
                              One day y'all will learn that I mean what I say and I am very consistant in my beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post

That doesn't read as a joke.
                                Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Am I to understand
                                I'm not really sure what you're to understand. That's a tough one on a good day. But no, I was referring to countries that wouldn't have taken his words nearly as lightly as firing him would suggest. Granted we're not like that and I'm glad we're not, I'm just saying that being a little worldly and having at least some understanding of human nature will take you far. Further than getting fired.

It took me some time to learn this, but this place taught it to me well. Jokes DO NOT come across well via text. You need things text can't give. You need body language. You need tone of voice. Inflection, all kinds of things.

Another thing that most people learn by an early age, is that stupidity has its own rewards. Like you I'd defend the guy's right to say whatever he wants to, even if he insists upon using words that eventually bring him into an early grave. Or make him a billionaire. Whatever. Its his life, let him live it.

But his employer is a company owned and ran by people who also have rights. One of the main ones being that they can fire fucking retards like him that apparently (and oddly) seem to have no idea how the world works. His displays seem as though he doesn't have a clue who the fans of his work are. So I support both him being a retard, and them firing him for it. Support all the way around.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X