No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by SS Junk; 08-04-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      Katfight!!!

...and still dear Hillary fails to grasp that the smartest thing for her to be doing is to keep silent on legal matters, given she still has some issues hanging out there regarding a server

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Iran has had "death to America" rallies at the same time of year, for years. What you didn't have was a media rabidly opposed politically to a republican President and looking for anything to point at while saying "Trump caused this"

You had a liberal media in goosestep with a liberal president, so anything negative wasn't worth reporting.

Comment

• It seems Kellyanne should have asked for "foundation" donations instead

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Iran has had "death to America" rallies at the same time of year, for years. What you didn't have was a media rabidly opposed politically to a republican President and looking for anything to point at while saying "Trump caused this"

You had a liberal media in goosestep with a liberal president, so anything negative wasn't worth reporting.

One of my fondest memories of post-revolution Iran is when the assembled masses rushed Ayatollah Khomeini's funeral procession to lay hands on his coffin as it went by, tipped it over, and spilled his nasty old corpse onto the street.

We can all thank Jimmy Carter for the "Death to America" rants by his failure to prop up the Shah when he needed us.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Damn. That's some impressive chess shit.

Comment

• What the actual F?!

Comment

• More fake news from CNN

Comment

• Liberals on suicide watch! ICE units at all major gas stations

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Damn. That's some impressive chess shit.
                      I scolded Trump when he first announced. I have to say that after watching him operate over the last year and a half, I have been thoroughly impressed. The dude literally has the entire political establishment shitting themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        I scolded Trump when he first announced. I have to say that after watching him operate over the last year and a half, I have been thoroughly impressed. The dude literally has the entire political establishment shitting themselves.
                        "Bricks" for the wall.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                          It is pretty fucking comical to see him use the status quo to bring attention to the issues of status quo, while forcing the media to deal with the corner they painted themselves in, and exposing the hypocrisy of the last three decades.
                          I read that the chess world ranked him pretty high. They aren't wrong.

I am curious to see how he handles Kiev, though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X