2-Day Performance Gun Fighting w/Jared Reston, Sat 3/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-Day Performance Gun Fighting w/Jared Reston, Sat 3/14

I'm looking at bringing in Jared Reston of Reston Group. He is a SWAT guy out of Florida. He was awarded the Medal of Valor for surviving a shooting in Jan 2008. There’s plenty of YouTube vids where he talks about it. Class is “2-Day Performance Gun Fighting - Mod 1”, $450 for 2 days. Looking to do it on Sat 3/14 at Range 35 in Grandview (just south of Ft. Worth). We need a minimum of 10 people, so far we’re at 3-6, hoping it's me, Jose, and Jerry from here. Round count: 550 rifle/500 pistol.

Don't sign up yet, right now just trying to see if we can make this happen!

Here's the vid of him talking about the shooting, etc:

Class is up for registration. Chris98GT/Binkie/whatever he goes by now and I are registered so far. Would love to see more people come out!

The Reston Group provides firearms and tactical training for working armed professionals.

Comment

I would love to, just daycare costs are killing me. Might be a late registration for me

Comment

Also seriously considering
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Will be a good class!

Comment

I'm not 100% but I'm gonna try. I've only got 2 weekends home in March.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So far from the board it's me, KBScobravert, evil jose, Chris98GT, and Must86. So far it's the biggest # of board members in a class. Would be ideal if we could get another couple of people signed up, right now the class size is small, so we'll get plenty of training in!

Comment

Pew pew pew

Comment

Ok I am about 80% in, working on child care for Sat and I will register. Here is the list, does anyone have suggestions on the things I need?

Rifle - AR15
                  Serviceable Pistol - Springfield XD9
                  3 Rifle Magazines - 30rd Magpul
                  Pouches for Rifle Magazines - Needed
                  3 Pistol Magazines - should be able to get 3 together
                  Pouches for Pistol Magazines - Needed
                  550 Rifle Rounds / 500 Pistol Rounds - .223 and 9mm Federal Ammo
                  Rifle Sling - Needed
                  Eye and Ear Protections - Good
                  Serviceable Holster - Needed
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    Ok I am about 80% in, working on child care for Sat and I will register. Here is the list, does anyone have suggestions on the things I need?

Rifle - AR15
                    Rifle Sling - Needed
                    I run the HolsterCo OC model. It doesn't look like they have a quick ship one, you might have to call them to see their turnaround time and explain the rush. They also sell a Backup 2.0 Universal double stack mag carrier for the pistol.
                    Custom Kydex Holsters by HolsterCo , OC outside the waistband holster, open carry kydex holsters, concealed carry kydex holsters, every day carry holsters

I have an extra rifle sling you can borrow if you want.

G-Code Scorpion makes some AR-15 mag pouches as well.

Comment

Thank you! I'm registered, hopefully I'm qualified enough for this course :-O

Comment

Thank you! I'm registered, hopefully I'm qualified enough for this course :-O
                        Right on, I assume you put a deposit down on the course?

Just received a HolsterCo email, looks like their lead times on products are low right now, would be a good time to get stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          Right on, I assume you put a deposit down on the course?

Just received a HolsterCo email, looks like their lead times on products are low right now, would be a good time to get stuff!
                          I did, I also reached out to CJ and Kyle to see if they are interested.

Comment

Rifle - AR15
                            Rifle Sling - Needed
                            I've got a Raven kydex for a Springfield XD9 5" I can loan ya.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Im good now on the holster and everything else, thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X