Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got 100rds of 300 blackout they’d sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got 100rds of 300 blackout they’d sell?

I put a new optic on my AR and don’t have any. Local stores are out. I’d appreciate it if someone could sell some. Thanks!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Are you looking for subs or super? Subs you are probably out of luck, but Riflegear has some Hornady Custom 135 grain.

We stock a variety of calibers by several manufactuers for all your shooting needs.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      Are you looking for subs or super? Subs you are probably out of luck, but Riflegear has some Hornady Custom 135 grain.

https://www.riflegear.com/c-142-ammunition.aspx
      Call riflegear ahead of time they are in the process of moving to their new store and range

Comment

Thanks GE!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

200 Round Case of 300 Blackout 125 Grain Open Tip Range Ammo For Sale by WinchesterFactory SKU number: USA300BLK10 Boxes per caseVelocity rated at 2185 FPSEnergy Rated at 1325 Foot Pounds
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I know it isn't close to you but they had it in stock at Best Pawn in Sherman.

Comment

I agree with the SG ammo link. They always do good by me. I have most of my coworkers ordering from them now too.

Comment

Working...
              X