SWFA scopes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWFA scopes.

My first time to the SWFA store yesterday. I’m highly impressed. The employees are extremely knowledgeable, Anyway I went there to pick up some Butler Creek flip up covers for my Leupold. While I was waving and looking around and looked through a SWF a 10x40 fixed power scope And was absolutely blown away by the clarity. Checked out a few other older scoped and I like them. Anyone have any long term reviews for these scopes?

Btw I also was checking out different optics for my new PDW I ordered. I really regret not getting the Sig Romeo5. It just looks and feels like such a cool little optic.

By the way this was cool as fuck.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I personally don't think the Romeo's are good bang for the buck. They are cheap Chinese quality. I put them in the same class as a Holosun or a Prmary Arms which can be had for less money. They are decent enough, but I think you are paying too much for the Sig name.

The 10x and 14x SWFA scopes are old school mil-spec scopes from the Vietnam era. They were built under military contract by a number of manufactures thru the years. Over the years, I have seen some made by Bausch & Lomb, Redfield, Leatherwood, and Tasco. I am sure there were other OEM suppliers. SWFA is now selling them comercially, I am not sure who they have making them now days.

The design is rugged, battle proven and HEAVY. If you Youtube you will find all sorts of videos with people doing torture tests with them. There are many newer designs and much nicer scopes on the market now. However if you want a nice simple scope that even a jarhead can't fuck up ... they are good value for the money.

Comment

Keep in mind the retail space is only a small amount of the inventory actually available. Any of the guys up there should be able to assist in finding anything you may need.

Comment

I found the Romeo 5 for $108 online Think I’m getting one. BUT here’s what I ended up with. And pick up one of those scopes for my next long gun.

what is the average salary of a forensic anthropologist

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Btw am thinking the plastic case would make an awesome truck cigar box.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
          X