How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I seem to remember it was a Sunday or week night, but I do remember cooking out, drinking at game time (7:00'ish) and we ran out of beer about 1:00am in the morning and we were all tired and ready to go home, it was one of the longest games in NHL history. It sucked, but we won, so it worked out!
    I think I was 10 and about to turn 11. Well passed my bedtime, but dad didn't care much. I remember fighting sleep until the end.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I was at my friend (and employer at the time) Jerry's house, ended around 3am our time. That was a wild night for sure. Needless to say he didn't care what time people showed up to work the next morning.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        I don't remember the time, but it was on a Saturday Night. Think it was like 2:00 in the morning
        Spot on. It was a Saturday night and it was minutes before final call. Shot of jëger was ordered.

Comment

Let's go stars!!!

Comment

Hello round 2

CN

Comment

Awesome game. 3 more Game 7’s too. Some awesome Hockey being played.

Comment

Damned good game, I tried to score tickets but in the end I'm a cheap ass!
                Great shot by Klingberg to win it in sudden death!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wow round 2
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Wow... Sharks/Knights last night. I urge any hockey fan to watch those highlights, incredible stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                      Wow... Sharks/Knights last night. I urge any hockey fan to watch those highlights, incredible stuff.
                      Yeah man that was a pretty wild game last night. Love playoff hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                        Power was knocked out so I didn't see anything after 10PM. Holy oh my wow. What was the 5:00 Power Play for?
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Cody Eakin hit Pavelski during the face off. Initially it appeared that Eakin cross checked him in the neck/face, sending him to the ice and bleeding/knocked out. But really he just shoved him, Pavelski lost his balance, fell, hit his head causing the bleeding. Should not of been a 5 minute major. Knights are pissed, saying the refs gave them the game. But its still no excuse for giving up 4 goals in 5 minutes. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                            Cody Eakin hit Pavelski during the face off. Initially it appeared that Eakin cross checked him in the neck/face, sending him to the ice and bleeding/knocked out. But really he just shoved him, Pavelski lost his balance, fell, hit his head causing the bleeding. Should not of been a 5 minute major. Knights are pissed, saying the refs gave them the game. But its still no excuse for giving up 4 goals in 5 minutes. Lol
                            I agree not 5 minute major. They blew it for sure. 3-0 should be able to be held, even in the playoffs.

CN

Comment

Agree on the penalty. Heck Washington blew it last night. Felt like the Hurricanes were going to win that once it went into Overtime.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Man, they almost tied it at the end, I believe we can compete with these fools!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X