i would save a ton of money if .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Let's shift gears for a moment. I have a lot of these golf shirts, but I have just about stopped wearing them. After an hour of walking around, they start to get static cling and they bunch up all over the place. They just look like hell.

I've tried putting Downy in the wash and dryer sheets in the dryer. I've even kept unscented dryer sheets in the car and wiped myself down with them! Nothing seems to be a permanent fix.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    Nope. I don't use Downy/Snuggle, either.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      with all this chest lettuce, i have to wear an undershirt.

god bless.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Let's shift gears for a moment. I have a lot of these golf shirts, but I have just about stopped wearing them. After an hour of walking around, they start to get static cling and they bunch up all over the place. They just look like hell.

I've tried putting Downy in the wash and dryer sheets in the dryer. I've even kept unscented dryer sheets in the car and wiped myself down with them! Nothing seems to be a permanent fix.

I wear Nike Dri-Fit golf shirts to work every day. My formula for no static is: Wash them by themselves on cold. Small amount of detergent, no fabric softener. Dry them by themselves, inside-out, on extra low with two dryer sheets for 30 minutes. This solved the static issue. If you're hairy, I can see all the extra chest and back lettuce generating more gigawatts, but I don't have that issue.

Comment

Never had this issue.

I wear mostly Callaway golf shirts. I would NEVER dry them. The dryer shrinks things and wears them out faster. I hang dry all of my shirts (except for undershirts). I also never use liquid fabric softener on these or anything with a silky texture. That and dryer sheets are just going to rough up the material and make it fluff up, which isn't good long-term for a nice shirt. I just wash mine in cold water with detergent, and then hang dry them. Done.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Never had this issue.

I wear mostly Callaway golf shirts. I would NEVER dry them. The dryer shrinks things and wears them out faster. I hang dry all of my shirts (except for undershirts). I also never use liquid fabric softener on these or anything with a silky texture. That and dryer sheets are just going to rough up the material and make it fluff up, which isn't good long-term for a nice shirt. I just wash mine in cold water with detergent, and then hang dry them. Done.
            shoulder nipples???

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              shoulder nipples???

god bless.
              Nope. This material is so light and resilient that it doesn't stretch out or hold any shapes like a stiffer cotton would.

I wear these things almost every day.

If you guys haven't treated yourself to a polyester Callaway golf shirt, you're missing out. And yes, I realize how old and lame that makes me sound.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                It's like you're a scientist.
                It is, isn't it! Also reading bodybuilding magazines helps. They teach stuff.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                You don't sweat foofing?
                Is that like being a fluffer?
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  It is, isn't it! Also reading bodybuilding magazines helps. They teach stuff.

Is that like being a fluffer?
                  I thought you finally gave up the charade, admitted you were Justin, and had never roughnecked.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    I thought you finally gave up the charade, admitted you were Justin, and had never roughnecked.
                    While I did admit that I'm justin, I can't admit that I've never roughnecked. Unit drilling Rig 105. 2005. Worm position only. Oklahoma, cheyenne area. Job was a bit too dangerous for me after a couple of narrow misses, I quit. The people were largely morons and the driller smelled of whiskey.
                    WH

Comment

wait you all do your own laundry?

Comment

Yeah, I get the same thing on mine over time. Just buy new shirts.
                        2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                          wait you all do your own laundry?
                          Honestly, every time my old lady touches my laundry, she fucks something up. She'll manage to get bleach on colors, dry something that shouldn't be dried (shrinking it), wash whites with red and turn my shit pink, etc etc. She's ruined some of my favorite clothes. I don't like to bitch at her, so I just do my own shit.

It's the same with cooking. I do a way better job than she does.

She fine though, and cool as hell. That's good enough for me.

Comment

Just switch your car insurance to Geiko.

Comment

Working...
                            X