My 6.5 creedmoor build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee View Post
    The 4-18 is offered in moa and I'm sure the other will be soon.
    I think they offer moa reticle but the turret is mil . I don't understand why companies don't match the turrets to reticle.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
      I think they offer moa reticle but the turret is mil . I don't understand why companies don't match the turrets to reticle.
      Nah it's moa/moa.

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Mixing is the stupidest shit that I will never understand or be fond of.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Nah it's moa/moa.

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Mixing is the stupidest shit that I will never understand or be fond of.
        I'll have to check that out. Bushnell's sight states it Mil clicks on that model number.

Comment

Their website sucks.

Comment

i put together a long range hunting rig on a tikka t3 stainless 300winmag
            I went with this scope, it is FFP and has some nice holdover features for hunting.

I calculated the windage and drop reticule marks vs my 180 fusion reload I wanted to run and they were right all spots were within an inch or two on target. This is handy if you don't have time to dial

Comment

Just be sure to check poi under varying weather conditions.

Comment

[QUOTE=futant;1477989]i put together a long range hunting rig on a tikka t3 stainless 300winmag
                I went with this scope, it is FFP and has some nice holdover features for hunting.

I calculated the windage and drop reticule marks vs my 180 fusion reload I wanted to run and they were right all spots were within an inch or two on target. This is handy if you don't have time to dial
                I have looked through the XTR II when I was looking at the Razor HD gen 1 and I thought the glass was pretty close. I think for the $ it's a better scope than the Pst viper

Comment

That's the only way I could post it . Don't know if it because I'm posting from my phone or what.I have no pictures and it kept saying I was over my limit.I had to keep resizing it.
                  Put it on imgur, and hot link it. You can do it full resolution that way.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have looked through the XTR II when I was looking at the Razor HD gen 1 and I thought the glass was pretty close. I think for the $ it's a better scope than the Pst viper
                    to be clear I purchased a Burris veracity 4-20x50 FFP
                    It is very clear edge to edge. quality seems very good.
                    I little on the big side for hunting, but what do you expect at 30mm scope size I guess.
                    If your goal is to shoot 1000yrds much, I would take your sweet ass time on the scope selection!

Comment

You will always wonder with optics if something else would have been better. That and the fact some go on horendous sales when the new models are out and it's always after you bought one already.

Comment

You will always wonder with optics if something else would have been better. That and the fact some go on horendous sales when the new models are out and it's always after you bought one already.
                        No kidding .

Comment

not always, I bought a sightron big sky II 3x12 a few years back. they cost twice as much now.
                          everyone was like 'who the hell are they' ?

Comment

Look at the Bushnell Elite LRHS scopes.
                            Just ordered the 3-18x44 in MOA .OpticsPlanet had too good of a deal to pass up.

Comment

Just ordered the 3-18x44 in MOA .OpticsPlanet had too good of a deal to pass up.
                              4.5-18 .. Looked at to many scopes

Comment

I think you will pleased with the choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X