Pelican pick and pluck inserts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelican pick and pluck inserts.

Where can I get the pick and pluck inserts for a 1750 ? I want to experiment with different configurations before I cut the hard insert. My search function on my phone is not working for me , so I apologize in advance if this has been asked before.

Amazon should have them.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I have been super lazy and it has been hot but now that it is cooling off I am going to finish my router table in the next couple of months and I will be able to cut some NICE foam inserts out for cases and what not.

Comment

Ok , I saw the 1751 , but didn't realize that was the part number for the foam for the 1750 case. Inline 6 keep me posted when your up and running. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            I have been super lazy and it has been hot but now that it is cooling off I am going to finish my router table in the next couple of months and I will be able to cut some NICE foam inserts out for cases and what not.
            I've thought about doing this on a shopbot, or vacuum forming inserts. What cutters are you using for foam?

Comment

You can make a cheap hot wire foam cutter for about $30.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
              X